Chapter 7

"Avengers I need you to leave. And wear those belts." I say, whispering the last part so that Vald couldn't Hear. "And don't bring anyone into this. No matter what." I say. I look back up to Vald and start floating to match his eye level. Sneakily forming ice around my fist."Vlad. How about this. Why don't we play some freeze tag?" I ask, punching him the face. "And Your It!" I smirk before flying off. He growls and throws an glowing magenta ectoblast at me. I dodge and laugh, "we both know that you can do better at that." He growls and flys up. "You can't avoid me Daniel." He says. Kick him in the face. "Would you stop calling me Daniel?" I ask. "Only my friends can call me Danny. Your not one of them." I say. "Would you rather I call you dan?" He asks, knowing what he was referring to. "Call me that and I'll blast you off the face of this planet." I say darkly. He laughs, "oh no your using the scary eyes. How frightening." Suddenly a belt is clamped around him and he is forced to detransform. "Spidey?" I ask, confused. "What are you doing here?" "You said you were going out to get the box ghost. Not some crazy who wants you as your son. Of course while swinging my way here I ran into the avengers." He said, revealing that the avengers where behind him.

"Thanks? But now there kinda going to know about his. Thing.." I say the last part quietly. "Oh... I didn't think of that." He said. "It's fine." I sigh. "What a second. What happened to him?" Clint asked. "He's not a real ghost. Just a person with ghost powers." I say. "Wearing that thing will keep him from using his abilities." "How the heck did he get ghost powers?" Tony asks. "I'm right here you know!" He grumbles. "Lab accident. I could explain, or maybe he could ramble about it and be all edgy." I say. "Very funny Daniel." He says. "For the last time can you not calm me that." I respond, "how would you like it if I called you Vladimir?" There was an awkward silence. "Shush." He finally says.

"Exactly." I say. "You know it is really amusing to watch this banter but what the heck are we supposed to do about this guy. Who is he anyway?" Captain America asks. "I'd recongize that hair anywhere. Vlad masters? Is that how he got so wealthy?" Tony says. "Take a freaking guess." Peter says. "Well he could to!" Vlad Says, pointing me out. "But I don't. And before you bring up that time you and I both now that freak show was controlling me." I defend. He frowns at not being to blackmail me. "Just take him to jail or something. Don't let that belt off him though." I say. "Come on webhead. May is going to freak out when she hears about this." I say, walking away. "Wait. What is the term so something a person like this? Because he's technically half dead. So..." Bruce asks. "It's called a halfa and there are only two of us in the world." He says, looking me straight in the eye. "Welp we gotta go. Haha!" Peter says nervously, grabbing me up and swinging off. "Hey! Put me down!" I protest. He lands on a roof top and let's go of me.

"Danny do you know what this means?" He says. "It means they know that halfas exist?" I say confused. "Danny they know! Remember the ghosts have called you a halfa! So they know that your only a half ghost!" He panics. I freeze in realization. "Oh. Oh crap." I curse. "I'm sure it's fine. I mean it's just them. It's not like the entire world nows." I say. "Considering their was a lot of citizens nearby. I would say no." Pete says. We here the humming of jets. "What a minute. Phantom do you have a secret identity?" Tony asks. "No! Just go away tin can." I say, grabbing peter and turning us invisible. I fly us to our house. Ignoring to cold winter breeze niping at our faces. We tumble into our house. I immediately transform back. And peter stumbles to get on his normal clothes.

In the midst of our panic we stop and notice a warm chocolate smell. We walk into the kitchen. Aunt May stands their with some hot choco. "Come on. Let's hang out in the living room. You boys have had a long day." She said. "Do you think she knows?" "No? Maybe?"

We listen and sit down in the living room, siping at aunt mays hot chocolate. "Thanks Aunt May." Peter smiles. "You deserve it. Your out their saving lives after all." She smiles. She turns on the tv. "This just in. Is phantom really a phantom?" I cringe, as Aunt May smiles fades. "What did you get yourself into?" She asks. "Trouble?" I respond. "I'm sure everything will work out in the end!" Peter says. "We just have to stick through it." I smile, "optimistic as always." I say. "But yea. We can get through this. I'm Just hoping this Christmas is better than my last." I say. "It wasn't that bad." Aunt May said. "I had a panic attack and cried. Kinda humiliating." I remark.

We all laugh. "Things got Better though. We are all here together! We are alive and well. Besides Vlad is in jail, and knowing the avengers. He's not going anywhere any time soon." Peter says. Aunt May sighs and pats our heads. "Tomorrows Your last day of school before break. I suggest you hit the hay." She rinses out her mug. "I guess she's right." I say, standing up. We rinse off our mugs and head off to bed. Waiting for the mess that will be tomorrow.

——————————————————
The next day. After school.

Peters pov

"Alright class. I know today is your last day before break, but we still have school and will learn." The teacher says. Half the class groans. "Now now don't groan. Over the break you will have a partner project. You must read Mac Beth and rewrite it for modern times." She says. Once again, groans. She sighs, "I will be choosing your partners. Robin and Ned. Harry and peter." Ned and I frown, we're almost always partners. A messy black haired kid with wonky glasses walks up to me. "Your peter right?" He asks. He has dark green eyes and freckles run wild across his face. "Yep." I answer. "I'm Harry, I'm new here. I'll be your partner for rewriting this messed up family play." He says. I laugh, ignoring the sadness that came with the name. "Nice." He raises an eyebrow, "Have we meet somewhere? You sound familiar." He says. I then realize he's the kid we saved the other day. "I don't believe so. I would have probably remembered." I lie. "Okay." He says uncertainly.

"Here's my number. So we can stay in touch during break." I say, writing down my number. "Thanks! I'll text you after school. Do you wanna meet up?" He asks. "Sure. I do have something I have to do first. But yea, sounds good." I respond.