Chapter 26

"Danny I hate you." "Sure you do katniss. Just ask before you eat all the cookies." I say. I look in the oven, they where going along nicely. "Finnnne. Gosh your worse than Steve when it comes to food he's made." "Clint they where going to be parts of gifts. And you left two uneaten. There where 18."

"Clint! You ate 16 cookies?" Tony asks. "Chocolate. It's my only weakness."

"Wait. I am very confused. How did that ice get their? And why does Clint say Danny did it?" T'challa interrupts, extremely confused. "Yea. Now that I think about it how did Danny do that?" Shuri asks. "Wait. Did we not tell them?" I ask. "I don't think so." Peter responds. "Wow this is awkward." Clint yawns, then leaves the room. Probably to go mess with Natasha.

"Oh yea. So who's going to tell them?" Tony asks "Tell us what?" Shuri asks. I roll my eyes, "I'm phantom he's Spiderman. I don't get why you guys find it hard to say." "You can't be serious." T'challa asks in disbelief. "Oh I'm. Dead serious." I smile, turning into phantom.

"You've been waiting to say that for a while haven't you." "Maybe." "How did I not realize Sooner? You look practically the same but with a color change?" Shuri asks, i shrug, "the only reason I've managed to keep a secret for so long is that people have never that their can be half ghosts. Plus people in amity where just idiots." "That does make sense. How does that even work. Being half dead?" I pause, "I have no idea at all." The oven dings. "Anyway. You guys get back into your meeting. I'm sure it's important." I turn back into fenton and grab some oven mits. "He's right. Here, I have a meeting room over here where we can talk without interruption." Tony says, leading them out to a different room.

"Why didn't he do that in the first place?" Peter asks. "It's tony." "Good point." He says as I pull the cookies from the oven. "Now. To let them chill." "So. What do we do know?" "Wanna play a video game?" "Why not." I hope onto the couch. My leg had filled healed by now, we should get back to doing patrols. I know peter has, but not as much. I should join him!

I just need a new suit.

I shake away the thought as peter tosses me a game controller. "I'm going to kick your butt." I smirk. "You can try."
——————————————————
The next day.

"Why did you walk us up so early?" I groan. "The hospital called. It's your aunt." Tony smiles. "WHAT!" Peter jumps up, almost falling off the bed. "She may be walking up. Doctors noticed her heart beat raised a bit." "What are we waiting for?" I ask, I race to the dresser and grab clothes as peter jumps off the bed. Tony leaves the room, "Jarvis. Call happy and tell him to wake up." "Will do sir."

I literally fly into the bathroom and grab my tooth brush, using intangibility to put on my clothes while brushing my teeth. Peter trips into the bathroom and grabs his toothbrush. I float up and get out of his way. I grab my hair brush and struggle the mess on my head. Before giving up and leaving the bathroom, landing by my bed as I look for socks. I find a pair and hop to my shoes while putting them on. Peters uses his webshooters to grab his shoes That where next to me.

We race out of the room, almost running into tony. "Ready?" He says. I can tell he's holding back some excitement. "YES!" We both yell. "Then let's go!" He smiles, we head into the elevator. Almost bouncing off the walls, Aunt may could be waking up!

We run out of the elevator and into the car happy was waiting in. "To the hospital! And fast please happy." Tony says, getting into the front seat. Peter excitedly types Ned's number into his phone, turning it on speaker mode so I can hear as well. "Ned! You will not believe what's happening." "What is it?" He asks drowsily. "Aunt May might be waking up!" I interrupt. "Wait really!!" All signs of tired leave his voice. "Yea!" Peter smiles. "That's amazing!" He says. "We're here! Come on guys." Tony says. "Gotta go Ned." Peter says. "Tell Aunt May I said hi!" Ned says, hanging up. We jump out of the car. We race into the hospital. "We are here to check up on the condition of May parker." Tony tells the man at the desk. Your-" "yes I'm tony stark. This is my intern peter parker and his brother Danny. They want to see how there aunts doing." "Ye-Yes! Right away sir!" The desk dude stutters.

A few seconds later and we are outside of Aunt mays room. We had gone to visit a few times, but not as much I as wanted. The door creaks and we walk in. It's almost as if all the noise was sucked out of the room. The only sounds are the machines purring and the taunting beep of the heart monitor. Tony was right, it was faster than last time.

"Hi aunt May. Sorry we haven't talked in a while." The small taps of peters shoes on the floors echoed across the room. I lay my hand down on mays, it was warm. "A lot of things have happened." I let a ghost of a smile slip. I had almost forgotten about aunt mays condition during our stay. It felt like it was just one long sleepover.

"I can't wait to tell you all about them." Peter smiles. The dead silence sets in, Aunt May doesn't move, doesn't blink, doesn't speak.

There's no answer. We talk, and talk. The doctors leave and we begin telling her about everything that happened with the avengers. With a melancholy sigh tony looks to his watch. "It's probably about time we go." He sighs. I look to the time. It's been over an hour. "Yea. I guess we do have things to do." "Yea ." Peter sighs. I get up and walk over to tony. Peter stands up. But doesn't move for a bit. "Bye aunt may." He whispers and turns around.

We almost miss her hand twitch.