Chapter 10

"The cars this way." Tony smirks. We walk up to a car model that I don't recognize, but is extremely expensive from what I can tell. "I freaking knew it." Peter mutters, "That is such a tony thing to do. To bring the expensive car you own." I stifle a laugh. He starts driving to the tower. A familiar song comes on the radio.

Ahhhhh~ Ah!
Ahhhhh~ Ah!
We come from the land of the ice and snow
From the midnight sun, where the hot springs flow
The hammer of the gods
W'ell drive our ships to new lands
To fight the horde, and sing and cry
Valhalla, I am coming!
On we sweep with threshing oar
Our only goal will be the western shore
Ahhhhh~ Ah!
Ahhhhh~ a-

Tony turns it off as we pull into a garage. "Was that Led Zeppelin?" I ask. He smiles, "Yep, the immigrant song." "Cool."  I smile. We walk into the gigantic tower. "Whoa.." I whisper, this place is more expensive then and everyone I know. "The elevators this way." Tony says, walking foreword. We follow after him, staying close In this unfamiliar environment. We walk into the elevator. "Jarvis avengers communal floor." He says. "Right away sir." A voice says, from no where. "Wh-what?" I ask, looking around. "It's my ai, Jarvis." Tony smirks. I raise an eyebrow, "you have an ai?" "Yep." He pops the p. The elevator ride up is silent. How the heck are we going to keep our secret when we're living with the very people who want to figure our our identity. And not to mention, Aunt May, could die... at any time. The elevator dings and opens up. "Hey everyone! I want you all meet peter and Danny. Most of you have already meet peter. But this is his brother Danny." Tony says. I fight the instinct to go invisible, because all of the avengers are staring right at us. "Hi." I wave.

"You two don't look related." Captain America notices. "You see there's this amazing thing called adoption." I sassily say before I can stop myself. Peter snorts. "Sassy, anyway there aunt got into a coma and it's to dangerous for them to stay at their house by themselves. So their staying here!" Tony says.  Hawkeye chokes on his drink. "Tony I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, what if a super villain attacks?" He says. "I didn't think about that." "Not surprised." I mutter sarcastically. "Hey! That's rude." "And your point is?" Peter asks. "Actually, they could be of help. You, Your Danny Fenton right? The son of amitys ghost hunters." Natasha asks. "Not anymore. Maddie and jack lost the parent role when they went insane and nearly killed me." I say. "They what?" Bruce asks. "They went insane. They killed my sister and tried killing me. I want nothing to do with them." A repeat. "So that's why your with the parkers..." I hear Natasha number under her breath. "Why? Why would they do that?" Steve asks concerned. "Probably has to do with the fact I gave phantom his thermos to help him stop a giant meat monster ghost thing from attacking my school. They think all ghost are evil and want to kill. When in reality that's actually the exact opposite." I say.

"Well, can you tell us about ghosts?" Bruce asks. I look at peter. "Should I?" I question. "Probably." He answers. "Well. To describe ghosts in one word. Their extreme. They have these things called obsessions, which is what is keeping them from passing on. An obsession is a very personal thing for ghosts, some while attack you if you ask. But some examples are Skulker, the ghost zones self proclaimed greatest hunter. His is the finally catch the rarest prey. The reason why I believe is because he died while hunting something. Another example is Ember, she just a wants people to remember he and her music, and to like her. The reason why is Actually really depressing, I found out that in life. She was an inspiring Musician. But after some boy friend heart break, some candles that she light ended up catching the house on fire. She didn't make it." I say, looking down. "That why I don't agree with my parents view, because the ghosts never asked to be like that. They can't control them selves when it comes to their obsessions. Expect for Christmas, I've learned that on Christmas there's actually a Christmas party and it's one of the only times of the year that the more dangerous ghosts are peaceful." I say.

"Wait- what?" Steve asks. "I'm not joking. I was supervised when I first figure it out. Of course ghost writer had to show up and ruin it by making everyone forget." I mutter. "By the way, if you ever find yourself rhyming and not being able to stop yourself. Say orange. The ghost writers powers are to make pretty much anything happen, but it has to rhyme. So to stop him. Just say orange." I say. "This is to much.. your saying that theirs a ghost. That can be stopped by saying to word orange." "Not stopped but it leaves his unable to do anything for a while. Enough time to kick his but and get him in the ghost zone." I explain. "What is the ghost zone?" Tony asks. "You keep mentioning it."

"The ghost zone is a parallel dimension that runs against ours. They both depend on each other, the ghosts live in the ghost zone, while the living live in the- actually don't think theirs a term for this. Just, this dimension. Without the living zone, the ghost zone would go empty of ectoplasm And eventually fade. With the ghost zone, the living zone would be filled with ghosts good and bad, which doesn't react well with people."  I say. "Only two people I know about that have survived magic contact with ectoplasm." I say. "Only two? What happened to them?" "The lived, kinda. Their where some, side effects." I say. "They became these things called halfas. Phantom is one. And Vlad is the other. While I don't know phantoms identity. Vlad just can't seem to rub his in my face. Not to mention he had the weirdest crush on Maddie fenton. Which was creepy, and very dangerous for him." I deadpan.

"You knew Vlad Masters identity as a halfa? Why didn't you report it to the police?" Bruce asks. "Oh yea like I could go up to the police and tell them that our town mayor is an evil half ghost. The dude literally overshadowed most of the town to vote for him being mayor. And he's also framed phantom multiple times. And considering phantom has trouble beating him I would get my ass kicked." I say. "Language." I mean, it's not a lie. In my human form I would. "That's the most humble thing I've heard you say little badger." Vlad smirks, "of course your Here." I mumble. "Look Vlad. Your not one to talk. Especially after the pariah dark incident." I say. He scoffs. "Well- I-" "Vlad The Entire town nearly died. All because you wanted power. Do I would Shush. There's nothing you can say that will magically fix everything you've done." I say, practically threatening him.

"You've put me in a tight spot little badger." "I told you not to call me that fruit loop." I say smirking. "I'm not a fruit loop!" "You have a cat named after my technical mother. Your a fruit loop." "Wait, he has a cat, named after your mother?" Peter asks. "trust me, that's not bad compared to the other stuff he's done." I say. "Wow, we both have really messed up pasts." Peter mumbles. "You could say that again." I sigh. "Is the lesson done? I don't want to be near that fruit loop if I can help." I say sourly. "Yea. The rooms just down that way. The door has a d and p on it. I figured you guys would want to share a room." "Thanks mister stark." Peter says. "Race You their Danny!" He yells, running off. "Hey no fair!" I race after him.