Part title

The next day: 
I woke up and Kookie wasn't in the room. I thought he might woke up early and went for a walk or something like that. I quickly got up and checked the time. It was 10 am!!
I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Then I brushed my teeth and put on some light make up. I went to the room and chose an outfit:

 I went to the room and chose an outfit:

After that I went out of the room. I decided to check if my friends were in the restaurant. It was what I thought. They were eating peacefully and I approached them. I sat on the chair between Jimin and Jungkook.
Me: Good morning guys!
All: Good morning!
Jungkook: Did you sleep well baby?
Me: Yeah everything was perfect
Rose: So guys what are we gonna do today?
Jungkook: Ohh lets have some time for boys and girls and we will see each other in the evening?
Me and the girls:Um.. sure

Jk P.O.V
I want to surprise Y/N I want to propose her. I want to be with her forever and she will be my wife and mother of my children. So I told the boys and the girls and everyone were excited. We planned the girls to take Y/N away for a bit so me and boys are gonna prepare everything for the evening when I will propose her. I believe everything will be alright.

Back to Y/N P.O.V
After breakfast me and the girls decided that we are going to the mall and after that maybe to the beach if we have some time left. The boys left the table first. I was so curious what will they do all day but I trust Jungkook so I will just relax and enjoy my time with the girls.
Jennie: So.. are we going?
Me: Yeah let's go!
We went to the nearest mall. Wow it was huge. When we entered I can tell that everyone were starting at us. Are we that pretty? Obviously hahha. So we went first to buy some new clothes. The girls told me to buy something fancy because they said that the boys told them that they will take us to a fancy restaurant so I bought this dress:

 The girls told me to buy something fancy because they said that the boys told them that they will take us to a fancy restaurant so I bought this dress:

And of course I bought high heels too

I think it's the perfect outfit. After we were done we went to eat something because it was already lunch time. We decided to eat pizza. We ordered one big pizza for all of us. Also we ordered something to drink. I chose to drink ice tea and the girls said that they wanted too. We talked and ate for about an hour.
It was afternoon and we had time so we decided to go to the beach. This is my bikini:

I went to the lobby of the hotel and waited for my best friends to come

I went to the lobby of the hotel and waited for my best friends to come. After 5 minuets they all came. So we went to the beach.
Then some boys tried to flirt with us.
Boy1: Hi girls you look so hot! Can we join you?
Me: Of course.... NO
Boy2: WOW girl chill we just want to have some fun with you because you really look so damn sexy in this bikini!
Jennie: Yah! Didn't you hear her???
Rose: Yeah boys just go already we want some space!!
Boy1: Hey man I love this girls so much they are so hot even they are angry.
Jisoo: Please just go!!
Then one of the boys tried to held my arm but I pushed him.
Me: Don't come near us!!!
Boy1: What if we do? Where are your boyfriends to save you from us?? Ohh yeah I don't see them! So I can do what I want...
Me: Let is go you bastard!!
Then I grabbed my phone and called Jungkook. At first he didn't pick up.

Jk P.O.V
Me: Guys Y/N is calling me! What I have to do now??
Jimin: Don't pick up!!
Me: But she isn't stopping and I'm starting to get worried.
Then I decided to pick up.
Y/N: JUNGKOOK PLEASE HELP US!!
Me: Y/N what's going on?? Where are you??
Y/N: On the beach and some guys are trying to have fun with us!! Come please!!! And hurry...
After that she just hung up. I told the guys and we rushed to the beach. I don't care now about my surprise I will finish it tomorrow now I just wanna save my princess from those bastards.

Y/N P.O.V
I called Jungkook and told him everything. I think they are now coming to save us.
Boy1: I see you call your Bf and now he will come and save you. How sweet isn't it?
Boy2: Man we might have to go what if their boyfriends beat us??
Boy1: If we run now we will be like scaredy-cats!
Then I heard Jungkook and the boys yelling from distance. They are coming Yeyy! I thought these boys are going to rape us or something like that. When I was thinking Bts already beaten the other boys and they like scaredy-cats ran away.
Me: Boys thank you so much!!!
Me and the girls went to them and hugged them really tight. I felt so happy that I am on vacation with my favorite people.