Chapter 24

The next few days we were having so much fun. We went sightseeing, shopping in the local shops, tried the delicious food and ate many fruits. Of course we went to the beach countless of times. Unfortunately today was the day when we had to go back home. It was Sunday that means tomorrow is Monday and we had to start our work. I hope we will have time for each other but this will be surely difficult.
We arrived at our house in the afternoon and decided that we should rest so tomorrow we could be fresh and ready.
Jk: What are we gonna do now?
Me: I'll unpack the luggage and put the clothes in the laundry and then I will come downstairs so I could make a dinner.
Jk: Noo I want to help too! Let me do something.
Me: Ok we could make the dinner together if you want.
Jk: Sure! But wait we don't have any groceries!
Me: Oh I totally forgot.
Jk: I will go to the store and buy something quickly and tomorrow after work we could go shopping?
Me: Perfect! Then see you and don't take too many things!
Jk: Fine!
Then he went out. I climbed upstairs and started unpacking. Suddenly I felt dizzy. I was going to fall on the floor but  I quickly hold myself on the bed. This is strange I never felt like that before. Probably I caught a fly it's not a big deal. If it get worse I will drink some medicine and I will be fine. I continued to do my job.
Within 20 minutes and I was already ready. Just when I put the laundry Jungkook entered the house. He went to the kitchen and left the food on the table.
Me: What did you buy?
Jk: I bought some eggs so we could make an omelette!
Me: Ok I'll start doing it!
Jk: No! You did enough. I will do it.
Me: But I want to help!!
Just when I said that I again felt the dizzy feeling. Jungkook saw that I wasn't ok and started to get worried.
Jk: Hey are you ok? Are you sick or something?
Me: Oh no no I'm perfectly fine you don't have to worry.
Jk: Babe you should tell me if you are sick. Alright? After all I'm your husband and I don't want you to feel bad.
Me: I said it's ok. I will tell you don't worry. Now start cooking like you wanted! I'm hungry!

I left the kitchen and went to the living room to watch Tv while Jungkook was cooking our dinner. He had to make omelette so the cooking didn't take long. We ate and talked about the next day. We had to get up early even though we were the bosses of our companies. It was our first day and we had to make good impression and to too see our employees if they are doing fine.
After all the eating and talking we washed the dishes together. Then we went early to bed because we were exhausted and because of the thought that we had to get up early tomorrow.