Chapter 16

I went downstairs and saw my parents already waiting for me. I sat at my seat and we started eating.

Mom: So how was the trip? Anything interesting?

Me: It was great there I had a lot of fun!

Dad: I'm glad to hear that sweetie. We are sorry that we didn't came to your graduation..

Me: It's ok! I know how you two can make it up to me!

Mom: How? Just tell us and we will do anything.

Me: I want tomorrow to go on a dinner at a restaurant and to meet someone.

Dad: Does it have to be tomorrow? I have a meeting.

Me: It's important dad. 

Dad: Ok like we told you we will do anything you want so I will clear my meetings.

Me: Thank you ! This means a lot to me!

Mom: Who are we meeting? Is it your boyfriend?

Me: You will see...

Mom: Oh now I'm exited!!

Dad: Me too! I will be happy if my daughter finally got a boyfriend but I should check him first1

Me: Let's eat for now.

After we ate I went straight to my room and laid on my bed. I was really tired and tomorrow was going to be a big day so I had to rest. I took a shower and changed my clothes then look at my phone and saw that Kookie had texted me good night so I replied him and then fell asleep.

The next day I woke up and went to have breakfast. I waned to eat it with my family but they weren't there. Probably they already went out to work after all it was almost 11 o'clock. I went to the fridge and took some milk to drink. I wasn't that hungry so I only drank the milk.

Then I went to the living room and laid on the sofa ready to watch some TV but for my luck the doorbell rang. 

Me: Uhh who the heck is here this early!

I opened the door and saw my lovely boyfriend.

Jk: What a welcoming huh?

Me: Sorry Kookie I didn't know it was you...

Jk: Just let me in first I don't want your security to see you in your sleeping wear.

Me: Oh right! Come in.

We went to the living room and sat on the couch.

Me: Do you want anything?

Jk: No just to be with you.

Me: But we were going to see each other this evening.

JK: Yeah but I couldn't wait until then.

Me: What if my parents see you here? What are we going to tell them?

Jk: Ok ok I understand you don't want me here. then I'm going

Me: Nooo it's not like that! You know it I'm just scared!

Jk: Babe I know but seriously I will be going we have to prepare for the dinner and you are right I don't want your parents to see me here.

He kissed me on the lips and went out. Now I was alone again and was going to enjoy this moment. I took my phone and played some music then started dancing and singing. I loved it when I was doing it . People tell me that I have a talent but I'm doing this only for fun. Suddenly the front door opened and my parents came. 

Dad: Who was that car that was exiting our gates?

Me:  Oh a friend came over for awhile.

Mom: Can you please stop the music and go prepare yourself you have only 3 hours before we go.

I went straight to my room and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I took a long bath because I had a lot of time. When I was ready I went to my wardrobe to choose something to wear.

 When I was ready I went to my wardrobe to choose something to wear

This is how I looked like when I was fully ready. I went down the stairs and saw my parents waiting for me. 

Dad: You ready princess?

Me: Yeah let's go.