Chapter 23

I woke up with a sore feeling between my legs and sunlight blinding me.  Along with this I felt someone hugging me from the back. My bare back was pressed against his bare chest and I felt a comforting warmth taking over me. I smiled at myself thinking that it's only Jungkook and took a deep breath. Suddenly I came to realization what happened last night and started blushing like crazy. While I was thinking I felt Jungkook moving. He was probably waking up. I pretend that I was sleeping because I didn't want him to see my red face. He hugged me tightly and whispered to my ear,, I know that you are awake baby no need to pretend".
Then I jumped out of bed and wrapped the blanket around me leaving Jungkook naked only with his boxers.
Jk: You know I need the blanket too. I'm cold~
Me: Then dress up!
I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked myself there. I went to the mirror and saw that I was looking like tomato. I took a fresh shower so I could cool off.
When I went out of the bathroom I saw Kookie in a bath robe ready to go shower too. I quickly went pass him to my luggage and heard his chuckle while walking to the bathroom. I was still sore but the shower helped me a bit. I close my outfit for the day.

Just when I was changing Jungkook came out

Just when I was changing Jungkook came out. I quickly covered myself so he wouldn't see me. I wasn't completely naked I had my shirt on but not the skirt.
Jk: You don't have to cover I saw everything already.
He winked at me and started changing too.
Me: Yah go change in the bathroom!
Jk: But why? You are my wife after all.
Me: Uh ok then I'm going! See you!
Jk: Wait! Where are you going?
Me: We have a meeting with Martin and he is already there so I'm going to him. You can come when you dress up.
Jk: Wai-
I didn't let him finish and ran out. On my way I saw this rude receptionist girl and we glared at each other. Then I saw Martin and ran to him. This time he hugged me. Hahah I taught him good. After a minute Jungkook came too.
Me: So what's the plans for today?
Martin: Let's go have somewhere breakfast first and then we will explore the island.
Jk: Sounds good. Let's go.

Jungkook held my hand and we started walking with Martin. On the way to the cafe he was taking us we talked what we should do and see today. I was excited and Kookie seemed excited too.