Chapter 15

We spend our day all playing around and enjoying the day. Sadly we had to go back home tomorrow. I was scared that I had to tell my parents about my marriage with Jungkook but I think they will be happy I mean what a parent wouldn't want his kid to be happy. 

There was other problem too I had to take my fathers job now as a boss of our companies and I hadn't told Jungkook yet. He should probably take his family business too and I hope it won't change our relationship in the near future.

The next day we woke up early because of our flight and went straight to the airport. We caught our plane on time and I was of course sitting beside Jungkook. He looked tired and probably wanted to sleep but I had to talk to him.

Me: Oppa?

Jk: Hmm?

Me: Can we talk?

JK: Of course babe what's bothering you?

Me: Now when we get back home we should tell our parents...and about our future..

Jk: Yeah I know and we will tell them I think about the two families going on a dinner in a fancy restaurant and we will tell them there. And what about our future?

Me: You know that we have to take our family business right?

Jk: Yeah and what? You think that this will make things hard for us?

Me: It's just that I think that we won't have much time with each other and we will grow apart...

Jk: Babe! Don't be like this! We are going to be married! We will see each other every day!

Me: But what about when we go on business trips... This might take a lot of time. Maybe months or even a year.. I can't be fat away from you

Jk; You make the things sound so difficult but baby listen to me when we are together everything is going to be alright. Just trust me. ok?

Me: Thank you Jungkook you made me feel so much better.

Jk: I love you.

Me: Love you too.

Suga: Can you cut this lovely dovely shit I want to sleep.

Jin: Yah leave the kids have their moment you ruined it!

Jimin: They were so cute.

Suga: Do I look like I care?

Me: Oppa don't be like that I know that you care!

Suga: Ok fine now can I sleep?

Rm: Just sleep already!

After three hours we landed and I saw my parents waiting for me. I said goodbye to the others and went straight to my family. We hugged and then went to our car. The driver drove us to our home and my first job was to unpack my things. Just when I finished and was going to go downstairs tp have dinner with my family, Kookie texted me.

Kookie<3: Hey babe are you there?

Me:  Yeah i'm here I just finished unpacking and was going to have dinner what about you?

Kookie<3: Same. I texted you because I wanted to tell you that we should talk to our parents today to have a dinner tomorrow together. And I suggest you to took your ring off if you don't want your parents to know before we tell them.

Me: Thank you for the advice! And will tell them. What about tomorrow at 8 o'clock at our favorite restaurant?

Kookie<3: Everything is good for me. Then I will leave you have your dinner. Love you!

Me: Love you too!