Chapter 26

Jungkook's pov
My first day of work was tiring. I haven't heard anything from my wife all day. I didn't have time to call her and she was probably busy too. But actually I also didn't call her because I wanted to surprise her. This afternoon we were going to have a meeting together for collaboration but her dad and I decided to not tell her.
All day I thought of her expression when she sees me. And it was finally time to go. I went into my car and drove to her company. I was there 10 minutes earlier because I didn't want her to see me yet. I sat on a chair and waited patiently. My secretary was also here with me. After a while someone started to open the door and I already know who it was. I was smiling but my smile quickly faded when I saw her falling on the floor.
I didn't waste any time and rushed to her. I started calling her name and told my secretary to bring water. Nothing helped she was unconscious. I didn't have any choice so I carried her bridal style to my car and drove to the hospital on full speed.
When we arrived I parked the car right in front of the entrance of the hospital because I didn't care of anything except my wife. I rushed in with her in my arms.
Me: Please anyone help!
Suddenly doctors and nurses came and took her with them. They told me that I had to wait. I sat on a bench in corridor and waited. After a few minutes a doctor came out of her room.
Me: What is happening? Is my wife ok?
Doctor: your wife is fine. She had a tiring day I suppose because her body is really weak.
Me: When is she going home?
Doctor: First we will run some tests because we have something in mind what is wrong with her but we have to be sure before we tell.
Me: Is it bad thing?
Doctor: I think if it's what I think it won't be a bad news.
Then he left. I didn't understand what he meant but that wasn't important because I had to go see how's Y/n.

Your POV
I was in a hospital room. The last thing I remember was fainting. I don't know who brought me here but I'm thankful. Some doctor made some testes and told me that I have to wait for like an hour before they are ready. I was laying in the bed and looking at the ceiling when someone entered the room.
Jk: Babe! You scared the hell out of me! Why did you overwork yourself?
Me: Hey I'm fine. Like the doctors said everything is ok.
Jk: But still. We will see after the testes are ready.
Me: Yeah...wait.. how did you know I was here?
Jk: I was the one that brought you here.
Me: But weren't you at work?
Jk: Yeah I had a meeting and it was at your company. With you. But you fainted.
Me: Ohh so you are the owner of the company that wants a collaboration. We can discuss-
Jk: We aren't going to discuss anything. First of all we aren't at your and second you should rest.
Me: Ok you are right..

After an hour just like they told us the doctor came with the results.
Doctor: Are you ready for the results?
Jk: Yeah just told us already!
Me: Jungkook don't be so impatient it's rude.
Jk: When it comes to you I don't care. So are the news bad?
Doctor: I think you will like the news. Mrs. Jeon you are two weeks pregnant!
I couldn't say anything. I was speechless.
Doctor: Congratulations to both of you. You could go home already. And it will be good to come next month for a check up.

Then he left. I looked at Jungkook and he was smiling widely.
Jk: I'm going to be a father!
He hugged me tightly that I couldn't breathe.
Me: Jungkook I can't breathe!
Jk: Sorry I'm just so excited we will have our own family!