Chapter 14

We went to the others that were in Yoongi oppa's room trying to drag him from bed. 

Me: Oppa aren't you up yet?

Suga: I think I told you to be slow so I can sleep again!

Me: But we were! it took us one hour to get ready!

Suga: Still isn't enough!

Me: Oppa! Get up because I have a surprise for Jennie!

Jennie: For me!!

Suga: And? What it has to do with me?

Me: You should get up so we can go have lunch I will show her my surprise.

Jennie: That's it I can't wait! Min Yoongi get up right now!!

Suga: Fine fine just stop shouting!

We all left the room and waited for Suga oppa to get ready. After 5 minutes he came out.\

Jimin: Wow that was fast.

Suga: I don't want Jennie to shout anymore so I decided to be fast.

Jennie: Good choice. Then let's go!

We went to the front of the hotel and Mark oppa was there with his friends. When Jennie saw him she ran to him and hugged him. He lifted her and spun her around.

Jennie: I missed you so much oppa!

Mark: I missed you too sis!

Then they let go and Jennie went to the other boys to hug them too probably she knows then already. Mark oppa came to me an hugged me too.

Mark: Come on I want to introduce you to my friends.

Me: Wait meet mine and Jennies friends first. I already know Jisso and Rose. But hey I'm Mark and I'm Jennie's brother it's nice to meet you all.

Then the boys introduce themselves to Mark and the others boys came too.

Mark: So guys these are my friends. This is...

???: Let us to this. Hello my name is Jackson

???: My name is JB

???:And my name is BamBam . There are also other three boys but they were too lazy to come with us.

Suga: What a lucky guys I wanted to sleep too!

Jin: Stop complaining and let's eat I'm hungry!

Jisoo: You are always hungry!

We all laughed. Then Jungkook held my hand and we started going to the restaurant. After 15 minutes we arrived and sat at a table for 15 people. The waiter was looking at us with wide eyes. We were so many. hahaha

After all the eating and laughing and catching up we were ready to leave but before that I wanted to tell them about me and Jungkook.

Me: Guys I want to tell you something...

Jk: It was about time!

Rose: Don't tell me you are pregnant we are too young to have kids!

Me: Wow wow calm down. I was going to say that Jungkook proposed to me yesterday.

Tae: Whaaaaatt? Kookie you did it! Congrats!

Jisoo: Wait you knew?

Hobi: Of course we knew we are his brothers!

Jennie: I can't believe my sister will get married before me!!

Mark: No I can't believe! You had to ask me first Jungkook how can you be so careless you had to ask my permission as her brother!

Jackson: Calm down Mark she isn't your real sister!

Jungkook: Sorry hyung you are right I had to.

Then Mark went and gave Jungkook and brother hug. 

Mark: Hey it's ok but what you should be scared about are her parents.