Chapter 11

The boys took us to our hotel and everyone split up to their own rooms. Jungkook and I of course went to ours. I was a bit shocked from what happened awhile ago but Kookie was there to calm me. He came to me and hugged me.
Me: I'm so glad you picked up your phone..
Jk: Baby I'm glad too..if something back there happened to you I wasn't going to forgive myself.
Me: Can we go for a walk? Only the two of us?
Jk: As you wish but first change you are still in your swimsuit.
Me: Oh right! Be right back!

I went to my luggage and chose some clothes then quickly went to the bathroom. I could hear little giggles coming from Jungkook because of my moves but just ignored it. I took a quick shower and then dressed myself in this.

 I took a quick shower and then dressed myself in this

I chose it to be something casual and not fancy. I came out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook playing on his phone while laying on the bed. He didn't hear me so I went quietly to him and jumped on him. He was startled and I was laughing really hard.
Jk: Babe! You scared me!
Me: You were so into your game on your phone and didn't hear me so I decided to do it sorry don't be mad.
Jk: I'm not mad. I can't be at you.
Me: Ewww stop being so cheesy and let's go!

I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the hotel. It wasn't that late at night so it still wasn't dark. We both were hungry and decided to go eat street food.

Jungkook's POV
The night was amazing. She was so happy and I was glad that I could make her like that. I think she is the perfect girl for me. So now I'm more sure about my decision of proposing her. Of course it won't be now I want it to be somewhere special.
Y/n: What are you thinking so much your food is going to get cold?
Me: Oh sorry I spaced out.

Everything was perfect we ate and chat and then went to the park for a walk. I was going to say something but then I saw her running to a man. Suddenly I felt hurt she hugged him. I slowly went to them to see what's happening.

Y/n's pov
Kookie and I were walking in the park when I suddenly saw Mark! He is Jennie's brother and I love him like a brother too. I started running to him and hugged him. I think he didn't expected this because he was a bit startled.
Me: Oppa! What are you doing here?
Mark: Y/n! I can't believe my little baby is here too! I'm on a vacation with my friends. What about you?
Me: Me too!  Oppa I want you to meet someone.

I turned around to see where Jungkook is but he wasn't there anymore.
Me: Oh...he isn't here. Let me call him.
I called him but he didn't pick up. That's strange everything was fine until....omg I made a big mistake! Maybe he is thinking that I like Mark oppa because I didn't say anything and just ran to him and abandoned my boyfriend. I'm so stupid.
Mark: Hey everything alright?
Me: No oppa. I just made a big mistake.
Mark: What is it? You can tell me everything.
Me: I was here with my boyfriend and we were walking then I suddenly saw you and just read to you and left him without exception. Now he isn't picking my phone calls and he is nowhere to be seen.
Mark: How can you be so careless?
Me: I haven't seen you for ages and was excited so I didn't think.
Mark: Don't worry we will fix this now let's get you to your hotel it's getting late.