Chapter 12

Jungkook's pov
I couldn't take this anymore. She called him oppa and he called her baby so I just left. I can't believe that I thought she was the right girl for me. I was so wrong she is like the others. I was so angry but relieved too that I now know her true self before I made the big mistake to propose to her. I wanted to cool off so I went to the nearest bar and ordered some drinks. Some girls came to me but first I still love Y/n even she hurt me and second I didn't want to deal with some chicks.
After awhile I wasn't really drunk and  didn't want to go to the hotel but had no choice so I paid and left.
When I arrived there I saw Y/n hugging this guy then he left and she went to our room. I went after the boy and grabbed his hand.
Me: Who the heck you are to hug my girlfriend?!
???: Oh so you are the boy. Listen...
Me: I don't want to listen to anything you say you stole my girl!
???: Let me introduce myself first. I'm Mark and I'm Jennie's brother.
Me: And What? I don't care!
Mark: There's nothing between me and Y/n she is like a sister to me and I'm like a brother to her.
Me: But she called you oppa and you called her baby and on top she forgot about me!
Mark: First she called me oppa in a brother way and I called her baby because she is like baby to me because I have seen her when she was a baby. Second she didn't forget she was caught in the moment for awhile but then she wanted to introduce me to you but you were gone.
Me: Really?
Mark: Yeah and now she is crying because she know that she made mistake just to leave you there and not explain you anything. She is blaming herself.
Me: I should go and thanks that you told me.
Mark: No problem and please take care of my little sis. Ok?
Me: promise!

Then I just ran to the room. I heard crying noises from inside the door so I quickly pushed it and went in. And she was there in the bed crying. When she saw me she ran to me and hugged me.
Y/n: Jungkook I'm really sorry and it's not what it looks like please believe me I'm not cheating on you!
Me: Hey hey babe calm down everything is alright I already know I talked to Mark before I came here.
Y/n: But-
Me: Shh no buts it's alright.
I hugged her really tight. Now was the moment when I realized that I don't want to lose this girl so I had to make things faster.
Me: Y/n I know I was like nightmare for you at first. I know that I made really big mistakes. But you made me realize that you are my world you forgave me after what I did to you. You accepted my love when I thought you will never love me back because of the boy I was. I can't believe that I found an angel like you I can't believe how easy you forgave me. I know that I don't deserve someone like you. Someone so kind and gorgeous like you. I'm sorry that I was angry at you when I saw you hugging Mark. I didn't know that you saw him as a brother and thought that you are like the other girls. But you are different. I know that we are still young we just graduated but this evening you made me realize that I can't live without you. So Y/n will you marry me?
Y/n:......