Chapter 13

Your POV
I couldn't believe. Jungkook just proposed to me. I couldn't say a word so just kissed him and hugged him really tight.
Jungkook: Is that a yes?
Me: Yes Jungkook!
He lifted me and spun me around.
Me: Hey! Put me down! Put me down I'm heavy!
Jk: Yeah you are right you are going to brake my arms.
Me: Hey!
Jk: I'm just kidding babe you aren't I can carry you all day!
I didn't pay attention to him after that and he started to act cute.
Jk: Don't be mad at meeeee~ I was kidding. Baby!
Me: I'm not mad Kookie.
Jk: oh god I thought I upset you! Oh wait!
Me: What?
Jk: I didn't put you a ring!

Then he went to his luggage and get a small box. He went on his knees in front of me and gently held my hand the opened the box and put the ring on my finger.
Me: Jungkook it's so beautiful!
Jk: You are more beautiful
Me: Are you again starting with your cheesy things?
Jk: Just for you my wifeee~
Me: Come on let's sleep now so many things happened today and I can't wait for tomorrow to tell the others!
Jk: ok let's go.
We changed in our sleep wear and laid on bed. Jungkook hold me closer to him and fell asleep right away.

The next morning
I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly my phone rang. It was Yoongi oppa.
Me: What are you doing up this early in the morning?
Oppa: I can't answer this question myself too but the other forced me to get up and they told me that I should wake you up too but I was too lazy to go out of my room so I decided to call you.
Me: Oh you are so smart! But why are the waking up is at this hour?
Oppa: Actually it's almost lunchtime so I think they want to have lunch with us.
Me: Are you serious? It's already noon?
Oppa: Yeah..
Me: Ok oppa I will wake up Jungkook and then we are coming over.
Oppa: Ok but don't be too fast I want to spend sometime in bed a little more.
Me: Hahah alright oppa!

I hung up and turn to see Jungkook he was already up and looking at me.
Jk: Who's the oppa you were talking to?
Me: Hmm my second boyfriend I think
Jk: Yah I said sorry yesterday don't mess with me!
Me: Ok ok it was Yoongi oppa because the others want us to go have lunch with them.
Jk: Lunch? Isn't this supposed to be breakfast?
Me: It's already noon so let's get up!
Jk: But I don't want to!
Me: Ok I will go first. You just stay in bed until I'm done. Deal?
Jk: Deal!
Then he just turned around and closed his eyes. I giggled ti myself and went to choose my outfit.

When I was ready Jungkook was still in bed just like I left him

When I was ready Jungkook was still in bed just like I left him. I went to him and shook him.
Me: Hey get up.
Jk: Uhhh fine.
He went to the bathroom and I got a call again. It was Mark oppa.
Me: Oh oppa! Why are you calling?
Mark: Hey to you too little one. I called to see if everything is ok.
Me: Yeah it's alright. Thank you for talking to Jungkook.
Mark: No problem.
Me: I was wondering if you want to have lunch with me and my friends and Jennie is here too. Does she know that you are here?
Mark: No she doesn't I came here yesterday when I met you and didn't have time to tell her I was going to surprise you two but you found me. Hahah
Me: So are you coming?
Mark: Yeah sure but I will bring my friends too if that's not a problem.
Me: Of course it's not. We will wait for you in front of my hotel so see you!

Just when I hung up Jungkook cake out.
Me: You ready?
Jk: Yes. Come on let's go the others are probably waiting.