chapter 19

Finally the day arrived for which everybody was waiting. I was in the dressing room and my stylists were making me ready. They made my make up and hair and now I had to dress up in my wedding dress that was looking like that

 They made my make up and hair and now I had to dress up in my wedding dress that was looking like that

This was the best day of my life. I was going to get married to the boy that I loved for so many years. Suddenly my parents came.

Mom: Oh god my daughter look so gorgeous!

Dad: I can't believe that you are going to leave us.

Me: Dad I'm not going to leave you! I will come and see you and also we are going to see each other at work!

Mom: Your dad and I together with Jungkook's parents made you a reservation for honeymoon in Hawaii!

Me: Really?! You are the best!

Mom: Come on it's time to go an I don't want you to see me cry!

Me: Don't cry!

I went and hugged both my parents. Now it's time.

Author's pov

She walked towards the aisle with her dad. All the eyes were fixed on her. She took and sneak peek around and saw all Bangtan boys and her best friends together with Mark and his friends also some relatives and Jungkook's too. She smiled at her group with friends and they returned it and gave her thumps up.

Then she saw Jungkook standing at the aisle. His eyes never left hers as she stood in front of him. He was looking so handsome she though. Everyone could see the bright smile on his face. 

The priest cleared his throat to break their link. They looked at him and he started.

Priest: Jeon Jungkook do you take Kim Y/n for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward ,for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death tore you apart?

Jungkook: I do

Priest: Kim Y/n do you take Jeon Jungkook for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward ,for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death tore you apart?

Y/n: I do

Priest: I know declare you both as a husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Jungkook without wasting any time came closer to her and cupped her cheeks and smiled at her. He came closer as their breath kissed before the actual kiss. He leaned and kissed her on the lips passionately. They both closed their eyes to feel each others love. In the very next moment they were distracted by the loud clasps and laughs from the others.

Jungkook smiled and stood beside her. He was trapped by her beauty, by the way she looks and smiles right now. He knew that she was truly happy.

Your pov

Now I'm Jeon!! And Jungkook is my Husband! After we kissed we went to our friends and families. Everyone congratulated us. Jungkook was non stop smiling and it warmed my heart. 

Mom: What are you waiting for! You should go to your new house and sleep because tomorrow you are going on your honeymoon!

Dad: I called your driver to pick you up we are going to do the other things just go and rest you both look tired it was a tiring day.

Me: Thank you Mom and Dad!

Jungkook and I told goodbye to our friends and family and went to my car. 

Jk: Babe now you are only mine!

Me: You are mine too! Don't cheat or I will kill you!

Jk: Don't even talk about it! You are the only woman in my eyes and my mother too hahah!

Me: Hhahah very funny.

Jk: But are you ready for our first night? 

He said on a seductive tone.

Me: Yah stop with your pervert mind! I'm tired can't you at least wait for the honeymoon?

Jk: Ok fine! 

Just then we arrived at our new house it was so big and modern.

Jungkook: Wow our house is great!

Me: I like it too! Let's get inside!

We went inside and explored the whole house. There were many rooms.

Jungkook: There are like 5 other rooms except our. Are there made for our children?

He smirked at me and I hit him in the arm.

Jungkook: I was kidding babe no need to be violent!

Me: We both know that you aren't kidding with your pervert mind!

Jungkook: Ok you caught me! Sorry~

Me: Let's sleep!

We went to our room and immediately fell asleep.