The Champion

The Alarm Goes Off Next To My Bed. The Ringing Is Making My Head Pound Every Time It Goes Off. I Get Up Out Of The Bed And I Throw The Alarm At The Wall Causing It To Break Into Pieces. Someone Knocks On My Door And The Unmistakable Voice Of Cynthia Comes From The Other Side.

"Kaiso, Are You Insane? You Can't Just Throw Around Stuff Like That, You Could Hurt Someone."

I Open The Door And Cynthia Walks In.
"How Can I Hurt Someone And There Is No One In Here? No One Has Been To The League In Weeks Cynthia" I Say.

Cynthia Opens The Blinds In The Room And The Light Pours In Waking Up My Sleeping Poke'mon. Feraligatr Yawns Loudly And That Wakes Up Infernape. He Jumps Up On The Table And Throws Off A Pizza Box And Goes Back To Sleep.

"No One Has Been Here In Weeks Because You Refuse To Leave Out Of This Room."

She Turns Off My Television And Sits Down On My Bed.

"The League Meeting Is Today, I Was Ordered To Come And Fetch You. Not That You Would Know That Since You Can't Seem To Even Get Out Of Bed"

I Take A Drink From An Open Bottle Of Orange Juice, The Juice That Doesn't Find  It's way Into My Mouth Drips Onto The Tile Floor.

"Fetch? Were Those The Exact Words Used? Or Did You Just Interpret It That Way? I'm Not A Rabid Poke'mon You Know?" I Can Hear Cynthia Chuckle As She Pets My Dragonite.

"Your Attitude Is One In A Million I Can Tell You That, Just Get Dressed, You'll Need All Your Poke'mon  As Well

"Your Attitude Is One In A Million I Can Tell You That, Just Get Dressed, You'll Need All Your Poke'mon  As Well. Don't Make Me Wait Long. I'm Tired Of Hearing Lance And Diantha Bitch About You All The Time" Cynthia Says.

I Let Out A Laugh While Putting On My Hoodie.

"Well I'll Just Have To Tell Lance And Diantha Themselves To Stop Bitching About Someone They Can't Even Beat, They Need To Worry About Johto And Kalos And Not How I Act In My Own League"

Cynthia Laughs Louder Now, She Gets Off My Bed And Walks Towards The Door.

"I'm Glad That I Know That You Don't Mean What You Say. You Know, If You Need Someone To Talk To, I'm Here." Cynthia Says As She Puts Her Hand On My Shoulder.

I Look At Her Hand And She Takes It Off.

"I Don't Have Any Problem"

"Spoken Like Someone With One" 
My Eye Twitches On It's Own And I Walk Towards The Window.

"You Know Where The Door Is Cynthia, I'll See You At The Meeting" I Say. The Door Opens And Closes.

"Infernape, Feraligatr, Electivire, Dragonite, Lucario, Return"

All Of My Poke'mon Return To Their Poke'balls. I Walk Outside And The Sun Is Shining Brightly. I Get A Weird Sensation An Almost Unfamiliarity Of The Outdoors From Being Inside For A Week. The Ground Starts Shaking And I Hear A Rythmic Beeping. I Turn Around And My Partner And Signature Poke'mon Regigigas Is Behind Me.

He Picks Me Up And Puts Me On His Shoulders.  "Regigigas, Take Us To The League,  Lets' Hope We Don't Have To Bash Anyone's Head In".

  "Regigigas, Take Us To The League,  Lets' Hope We Don't Have To Bash Anyone's Head In"