The Champions Legacy Part 3

(3 Years Ago Kaiso Age 17)

"Torterra Earthquake!" I Hear A Man Yell Above Me. The Unmistakable Voice Of Tome. I Immediately Jump Up And Aaliyah Runs Up To Me And Gives Me A Big Hug With Tears In Her Eyes.

"I Thought You Had Died Kaiso!" She Puts Her Head On My Chest, I Smile And Pat Her On The Head

"I Thought You Had Died Kaiso!" She Puts Her Head On My Chest, I Smile And Pat Her On The Head. Tome Walks Over To Me And Punches Me In The Arm.

"Next Time You Leave Us Like That Again Kaiso I Won't Forgive You, That's A Promise" Tome Says Smiling. "I'm Just Glad You're Alright."

"How Did You Guys Find Me? There's No Way You Made It Up Here All By Yourselves" I Say.

"There Was A Trail Of Team Galactic Trainers Passed Out Leading Up To Hear. We Heard An Explosion From The Hotel And We Raced Here As Fast As We Could" Aaliyah Says Holding On To Me.

"How Is Everyone At The Hotel? Are They Safe?" I Ask Tome.

"Everyone Is Gonna Be Fine, For Right Now We Have Bigger Things To Worry About" Tome Says As His Torterra Crashes To The Ground. I Look Over At The Passed Out Elite Four Members And I Look At Aaliyah.

"Aaliyah, I Need You To Do Me A Huge Favor. I Need You To Go Over There And Take Care Of The Elite Four. They're Seriously Injured And We May Need Them Later On. Can You Do That For Me?" I Ask Putting Both Of My Hands On Her Shoulder. She Nods At Me And Runs Over To Them.

"Infernape Return!" I Call Back My Starter And Pokémon Walk Up To Tome.

"So What's The Plan?" I Ask. Tome Starts Laughing.

"Don't Worry About These Two Kaiso. I Got This. If I'm Going To Be The Trainer Stronger Than Every Champion Then Beating These Two Clowns Should Be A Piece Of Cake"

"Are You Sure About That? They're Pretty Strong" I Ask With A Worried Look.

"Aw Don't Go Getting Soft On Me Now Kaiso. From The Looks Of It, Your Strength Is Needed Somewhere Else"

I Look Over To Where Cynthia Is Battling Cyrus And She Is Beaten And Bruised With One Knee On The Ground. Her Garchomp Has Bruises All Over It's Body As It Falls To It's Knees As Well.