The Champions Wrath

Cynthia And I Stand About Thirty Yards From One Another. The Midnight Wind Blows The Grass Below Us. My Cape Flows In The Wind Almost Identical To Her Hair. Memories Rush Back To Me All At Once, Memories I Once Pushed Down As Meaningless, Hinderances. My Crowning As Champion Over The Sinnoh League, Cynthias Words Of Advice To Me, At That Moment Clear As Day But As I Try To Remember Them No Sound Comes From Her Mouth. Her Words Weren't Important, Every Small Act Of Kindness. Leaving Me Food At My Doorsteps, Waking Me Up, Even A Simple Smile Letting Me Know That No Matter How Much I May Push Her Away, She Will Always Be There For Me. For Some Reason I Can Feel Her Kindness, Even Now As Tears Roll Down Her Face.

"Cynthia, Why? Why Are You Doing This?? I Don't Understand!!" I Yell. She Wipes The Tears From Her Eyes And She Looks Directly At Me. Her Once Crystal Blue Eyes Have Turned A Maniacal Grey Color.

"Kaiso, If You Don't Understand Now, You Never Will. That's Your Problem, It's All About You. You Never Think About Anyone But Yourself" Cynthia Spits At Me. "You Never Even Saw Me Practically Throwing Myself At You Kaiso, You Took Away The Most Important Thing In The World To Me And You STILL Haven't Realized It, Even Now!"

I Stand In Silence, Trying To Figure Out What She Is Talking About. I'm About To Respond But My Words Get Caught In My Throat And All I Can Do Is Let Out A Cough.

"You Took Away My Self Worth Kaiso, You Took Away The Only Think That Made Me Feel Important, My Championship Title. My Entire Life I've Had To Rely On My Strength To Make Myself Feel Good But It Wasn't Enough, It Was Never Enough!" Cynthia Says Grabbing At Her Hair. "There Was ALWAYS Someone Stronger, Someone ALWAYS Telling Me I'm Not Good Enough. Becoming The Champion Was The Only Thing That Would Satiate My Needs, And You Took That Away."

"Cynthia Calm Down, You're Acting Like A Lunatic Right Now! This Isn't You!" I Yell Walking Towards Her.

"Oh No, Stay The Fuck Back!! This Is The Real Me, I've Never Changed. You've Just Been Too Blind To See It, EVERY Little Punch On The Arm, EVERY Cute Little Comeback Were Just Cracks In A Facade I Tried To Keep Under Control" Cynthia Says Pulling Her Hair Back From Over Her Eyes. "This Isn't Your Story Kaiso, The World Doesn't Revolve Around You. You're Looking At The World From High Up On Your Own Pedestal. This Isn't A Story From Just Your Perspective Kaiso, They're Other People On This Planet Too. Your Actions Have Consequences, And Damnnit If I'm Not One Of Your Consequences" Cynthia Says. Tears Start Rolling Down Her Face Again, I Don't Sense Sadness, It's Something More Malicious Than Anger.

She Stands Up And Points Her Pokeball At Me. My Heart Jumps A Little Bit. Am I Actually Scared? I Look Down And My Hands Are Shaking. I Can Feel My Palms Getting Sweaty, A Lump Starts To Form In My Throat And It Becomes Difficult To Swallow.

"With Your Death, Other Peoples Stories Will Have A Chance To Flourish. You're Nothing But Bacteria. Infecting The People Around You, I'm Going To Exterminate You.... Permanently. Your Death Will Be The Foundation Team Astros Cause Is Built Upon, Equality For Everyone. Your Worth Will Not Be Determined By The Title You Hold. As Champion You Are The Very Pinnacle Of What We Stand Against" Cynthias Words Hit Me Like A Ton Of Bricks.

Her Cause Seems Just, Her Convictions Sound True. Will Just Dying Here And Now Be Better For The World? I Do Nothing But Push People Away. Everyone That Tries To Befriend Me, Like Stephanie In Hearthome City, Kukui And Auroarah As Well. People Who Try To Give Me Advice, Like Lance And Professor Rowan. I Fall To My Knees And Cover My Hands With My Face. Maybe She Is Right. Someone Like Me Is Just Infecting This World, I Close My Eyes And Everything Goes Silent.

When I Open My Eyes My Vision Seems Blurry Except For What Is Directly In Front Of Me. I'm Not In Alola Right Now, I Know That. Cynthia Is Right In Front Of Me, Holding A Crown. She Has Sweat Beads Rolling Down Her Face, Her Clothes Are Torn Up But She Is Smiling Almost As Bright As The Sun. I Realize Where I Am. My Championship Coronation.
Cynthia Opens Her Mouth And Loud And Clear I Can Hear Her.