The Champions Weakness

I Toss And Turn In My Bed As The Jet Cynthia And I Are Flying On Experiences Some Turbulence, I Can Hear Her Mumbling In Her Sleep Next To Me, It Sounds Like She Is Calling Someone's Name But It's Hard To Make Out. Remembering The Last Time I Had To Share A Room With Her, I Throw A Pillow On Top Of Her Face And I Allow Myself To Fall Asleep.

Same As Always, I Dream The Same Dream, But This Time More Takes Place. I'm Being Dragged Down A Corridor As I Watch The Door To The Outside World Shut In Front Of Me, I Have My Arm Stretched Out Trying To Call For Help From Two People. They Look Back At Me And Run Out Of The Door Locking Me In The Building, An Overwhelming Sense Of Anger And Betrayal Wash Over Me. I Turn Around And I See The Letter G On A Man And Woman's Shirt, When I Meet Their Gaze, A Fist Hits Me Square In The Face And I'm Out Cold.

When I Wake Up I'm Strapped In A Chair In The Middle Of A Room, Chains Are Restricting My Hands And Feet From Moving, I'm Barefoot On A Cold Floor, My Watch And Telephone Have Been Taken From Me And So Have My Pokémon. I Sit There For What Seems Like An Eternity, A Single Lamp Swings Back And Forth Over Top Of My Head, The Only Sounds Come From The Occasional Dripping Of My Tears Hitting The Ground. Am I Scared? No, I Can't Be. The Door Opens And A Group Of People Walk In Holding Pokeballs.

They're All Wearing Shirts With The Letter G On Them, A Lady Walks Up To Me, She Moves My Face Into Alignment With Hers, She Starts Talking But No Sound Comes Out Of Her Mouth. I Look At Her Confused And She Slaps Me Across My Face Repeatedly. My Ears Are Ringing And Flashes Of Light Go Across My Face After Every Hit. Once She Finally Stops She Picks My Head Back Up And Slams It Into The Back Of The Chair. I Can Feel Blood Start To Pour From My Nose, It Drips Onto My Clothes And Onto My Feet.

The Lady Backs Off Of Me And A Man Walks Up To Me, He Grabs Me By My Shirt Collar And Furiously Starts Yelling At Me, Once Again I Hear Nothing Come Out Of His Mouth

The Lady Backs Off Of Me And A Man Walks Up To Me, He Grabs Me By My Shirt Collar And Furiously Starts Yelling At Me, Once Again I Hear Nothing Come Out Of His Mouth. Looking Irritated He Punches Me In My Stomach Causing Me To Nearly Throw Up, He Takes Out A Pokeball And A Scyther Pops Out, The Bug Pokémon Starts Sharpening His Claws, I Start To Struggle But Two People Hold Me Still. The Pokémon Slices Me Across My Face Twice, My Blood Splatters Across The Wall.

They Continue To Yell At Me And Beat Me For What Seems Like Hours, My Feet Get Burned By Houndooms, My Arms And Hands Almost Get Frostbite By Frosslass, And Scyther Cuts My Legs. Right Before I Pass Out From Pain I Hear My Name Being Called, A Familiar Voice, The Building Starts Shaking, A Beam Of Light Covers My Vision And The Next Thing I Know Cynthia Is Shaking Me And Calling My Name. I Immediately Go Into Panic Mode And Throw Her Off Of Me.

"Cynthia, Back The Fuck Away From Me Right Now!" I Say. I Can Feel Goosebumps Covering My Arms, Legs, And Face. I Check My Body For Burn And Cut Marks.

"Kaiso Are You Okay?? You Started Screaming For Help In Your Sleep, I've Been Trying To Wake You Up For Five Minutes Now" Cynthia Says Trying To Get Closer To Me.

I Back Away From Her Petrified At Almost Everything. My Heart Is Beating Too Fast For Me To Keep Track Of, Everything I Look At Seems Fake, Almost Like I'm Looking Through A Piece Of Glass. My Hands Are Shaking Uncontrollably And My Breathing Is Rapid.

"Cynthia, I Feel Like I'm Dying. Am I Dying?? I Can't Control Anything, I'm Light Headed, I Feel Like I'm Going To Pass Out." I Try To Leave Out Of The Room On The Jet But The Doors Are Locked From The Outside.

Cynthia Comes From Behind Me And Hugs Me. She Pulls Me To The Ground Slowly And Continues To Hug Me. No Words Are Said. She Puts My Head In Her Chest And Tears Start Flowing From My Eyes.

"I Always Knew You Had Emotions Kaiso, It Was Just A Matter Of Time Before They Showed Themselves" Cynthia Says As She Hugs Me Tighter. "You're Important To Me Kaiso, I Can't Bear To See You Like This, Please Let Me Help You. I Know Something Is Bothering You"

I Remain Silent, Flashes Of My Dream Come Back To Me In Waves. Something About It Seems All To Real. This Thought Causes My Body To Shake, Sending Shivers Down My Spine. I Feel Absolutely Pathetic, Cowering In Fear, Having Someone Have To Comfort Me Because I Showed Emotions. But For Whatever Reason I Don't Move From This Position. Her Heart Beat Calms Me Down, It Gets To A Point Where Ours Are Matching One Another. Her Long Blonde Hair Covers My Face As She Still Holds Me.

"I Disgust Myself, You Tell No One What Happened On This Jet Tonight, This Will The First And Last Time Anything Like This Happens Cynthia" I Say As I Wrap My Arms Around Her.

Social Interaction Is Something I Rarely Seek Out, Majority Of The Time I Can Solve Whatever Problems I Have On My Own. Seeking Help Is A Sign Of Weakness, You Can Overcome Anything By Yourself If You Try Hard Enough. But Something Broke Me Tonight, I Felt True Fear, Fear Of What I Dreamt, Fear Of Things Around Me, And Fear Of Possibly Myself. Whatever I Felt Will Not Resurface Again, I Will Push Down Any Emotions, Any Anxiety, Fear, And I Will Be Strong. But In This Moment Right Now, With Cynthia Holding Me Even Still I Allow Myself To Be Human, To Let Out Any Weakness I Have In Myself.