Motivation

"Wow. Uhhh That's A Ton To Take In All At Once." Aroarah Says Getting Up. "How Did I Not Hear About This?"

"Well For Starters I'm Guessing You We're Living In The Alola Region. Secondly, The Sinnoh League Wanted To Keep What Happened Up On Spear Pillar A Secret. They Didn't Want Any Other Organizations Trying Out What Team Galactic Did." I Say To Her.

"I Really Wasn't Aware How Much You Did For The Sinnoh Region Kaiso. I Guess I Was Wrong About You." Zukon Says. "I'm Sorry."

I Let Out A Laugh And Pat His Head.

"No Need To Apologize Zukon. There Was No Way That You Could Know. I Wanted To Keep It Like That. I'm Not Really A Huge Fan Of Having A Ton Of Attention On Me."

Stephanie Runs Up To Me And Tackles Me Into The Ground Hugging Me.

"Kaiso I Am So Sorry You Had To Go Through All Of That. Cynthia Is Such A Bitch For Doing That To You. Next Time I See Her I'm Going To Punch Her In Her Perfect Little Face." Stephanie Says. I Pry Her Off Of Me And Get Myself Off The Ground.

"There's No Need For That Stephanie. Cynthia Has Already Suffered Enough." I Say Fixing Her Blue And Pink Hair. I Look At All Three Of Them Differently Now. We've Been Together For A Couple Months And I Can Definitely See The Growth In Strength In Them. Not Only Pokémon Wise But Personally As Well.

"Guys. We Only Have A Short Amount Of Time Left Until The Elite Four Tournament. We Need To Buckle Down On Your Training. I'm Going To Push You Three Harder Than You've Ever Been Pushed Before. Not Only For Your Sake, But To An Extent Mines As Well." I Say Turning Away From Them. Tome Comes Back To My Mind, The Rage In His Eyes Reminded Me Of The Way I Looked At Myself In The Mirror Those Long Days And Night Locked Up In My Room.

"I'm Going To Be Completely Honest Guys. If It Comes Down To It. If I Have To Battle Tome In An All Out Battle, I Don't Think I Can Beat Him. Emotionally I Don't Think I Can Be There." I Say Turning To Face Them. "I'm Sorry I'm Putting This Burden On You Guys. Regardless Of How This Tournament Turns Out. If Anyone Of You Becomes A Member Of The Elite Four. You're Going To Have To Battle Him, That's Something That's Going To Happen."

"I Never Thought I Would See The Day That Kaiso Asked Someone Else For Help." Aroarah Says. "When I First Met You, I Couldn't Imagine This. But All In All I'm Glad That I Could Be The One To Help You." Stephanie Bumps Her Shoulder And Laughs.

"What Do You Mean You'll Be The One To Help Him? Last I Checked I Was The Strongest Out Of Us Three." Stephanie Says.

"You're Full Of It Cotton Candy." Zukon Spits Back Jokingly. "I'm Definitely The Strongest Out Of Us Three And I'm The Strongest Trainer Standing Right Now."

I Let Out A Laugh. "Hopefully You Guys Can Keep That Energy During The Training. We Only Have A Short Amount Of Time Until The Tournament, So Let's Get Started."

For The Last Couple Months I Work The Three Of Them Harder Than They've Ever Been Worked Up Until This Point. We Work On Everything From Status Conditions To Overall Pokémon Physical Strength. We Work To Exhaustion Do Days And All The Way Through The Night Most Nights. After The Many Long Grueling Days And Nights The Week Of The Elite Four Tournament Is Upon Us.

We All Collapse In The Sand At The End Of The Day.

"Kaiso, I Don't Think I Can Move My Legs Anymore. I Think They're Broken." Aroarah Says.

"Aww Stop Crying Aroarah, You'll Be Fine." Stephanie Says Kicking Sand On Her Face. Aroarah Gets Off The Ground And Tackles Stephanie And They Roll In The Sand On Top Of One Another.

"Okay Guys Pull It Together." Zukon Says Separating The Both Of Them. "We Need To Focus Even More Than Before Now. The Tournament Is Literally A Week Away."