The Champions Legacy Part 2

(3 Years Ago, Kaiso Age 17)

"As Reports Continue To Pour In. The Ongoing Attacks From Team Galactic Appear To Be Imcreasing In Violence And Severity. Three Cities And Ten Routes Have Been Shut Down As Well. Police Forces Advise Civilians To Stay Indoors And Not To Leave Out For Any Reason." The News Reporter Says. I Turn The Television Off And I Sit Down On The Couch Next To Aaliyah And Tome.

 I Turn The Television Off And I Sit Down On The Couch Next To Aaliyah And Tome

"It's Looking Like They're Headed Towards Mount Coronet" I Say Petting My Dragonite

"So That Means That Team Galactic Is On There Way Here Now? What're We Gonna Do?" Aaliyah Says Curling Her Legs Up. I Can See Her Shaking In Fear As An Explosion Erupts Outside The Hotel We Are Staying In.

The Hotel Manager Comes Out Of His Office And Pulls Me To The Side. "There Is No Way We Are Going To Be Able To Keep This Hotel Secure, There's Too Many People That Could Be Taken As A Hostage"

I Look At Him In His Darting Eyes And I Put My Hand On His Shoulder. "No Need To Worry About That, I Got Us Covered"

I Walk Past Tome And Aaliyah Towards The Door And They Both Get Up After Me. Tome Grabs Me By My Shoulder And Turns Me Around.

"Kaiso, Where The Hell Are You Going? You Can't Seriously Be Thinking About Trying To Fight Team Galactic By Yourself"

I Snatch Myself Away From Him. "If We Don't Do Something Then Team Galactic Is Gonna Take Over This Hotel And Put Everyone In Harms Way. If I'm Going To Be The Champion I Have To Be Able To Protect Everyone. Including You And Aaliyah."

I Turn To The Door As The Explosions Get Closer And Louder. I Call Back My Dragonite And She Goes Into Her Pokeball.

"Kaiso Please, You Don't Have To Do This. I Can Defend Myself I Promise" She Says Giving Me A Hug.

"This Isn't Just About You. If Someone Doesn't Stand Up To Them No One Will." I Say Pushing Her Off Of Me.

"Well Then I'm Going With You. You Seriously Can't Go Out There By Yourself" Tome Says Taking Out Torterras Pokeball.