The Champions Legacy Part 1

( 6 Years Ago, Kaiso Age 13)

I Collapse On The Ground Throwing Up. Sweat Rolls Down My Face And Drips Into The Dirt, I Hold Back Tears From Fear Of Being Scolded By My Mother Once Again.

 Sweat Rolls Down My Face And Drips Into The Dirt, I Hold Back Tears From Fear Of Being Scolded By My Mother Once Again

"Kaiso, Get Your Ass Up! We Don't Have Time For You To Be Laying On The Ground. The Best Trainers In The World Train Day And Night Constantly" My Mother Says Yanking Me Up By My Arms.

I Reach For My Pokeball But She Slaps My Hand Away. My Pokeball Rolls In The Dirt.

"You Don't Get To Use Your Pokémon Until You Can Successfully Beat This Machoke In A One On One Fight, You'll Never Be Able To Win A Pokémon Battle If You Can't Read The Opponents Pokémon Moves" My Mother Spits At Me. "You Have A Reputation To Uphold. Not Only Yours But Mines As Well, I'll Be Damned If A Brat Like You Drags My Name Through The Dirt Because You Can't Win A Simple Pokémon Battle"

 Not Only Yours But Mines As Well, I'll Be Damned If A Brat Like You Drags My Name Through The Dirt Because You Can't Win A Simple Pokémon Battle"

I Get Up Off The Ground And I Square Up Against The Buff Pokémon. He Flexes At Me And Throws A Right Hook That I Dodge, I Throw A Punch And It Lands In His Gut. Machoke Laughs Unfazed And Picks Me Up And Slams Me Hard Into The Ground. Air Escapes My Lungs Instantly, I Let Out A Groan But Almost Immediately Machokes Foot Is About To Land On My Chest, I Roll Put Of The Way And Grab Machoke By His Arm And I Twist It Sending Machoke To His Knees, I Knee Him In His Face And He Goes Stumbling Back.

"Stop That's Enough" My Mother Says. I Collapse On The Ground. My Clothes Are Drenched With Sweat, Im Covered With Bruises On My Body And Arms. "Marco, It's Time For School Now. My Duties As An Elite Four Member Will Keep Me Away From You For A While So I Will Miss Your Trainer School Graduation. I Expect Nothing Less But Victory, You Carry The Name Of An Elite Four Member Kaiso" I Nod My Head And Get Ready For School.

I Attend The Top Trainer School In The Entire Sinnoh Region, The Sinnoh League Professor Himself Teaches Classes So You Can Expect The Trainers That Graduate Are The Elite Of The Elite. I Arrive At Class Just As The Bell Rings. My Body Is Still Sore From The Morning Workout Routines My Mother Makes Me Do Every Morning Three Hours Before School Starts. As The Son Of An Elite Four Member I'm Expected To Follow In My Mothers Footsteps, As You Would Expect That Puts A Lot Of Unwanted Pressure On Me And It Also Brings A lot Of Unwanted Attention My Way Both Positive And Negative.