Champion Kaiso

"Cynthia, I Stand Before You Not Only As Your Opponent, But As A Champion. My Responsibility And Loyalty Is Tied To The Sinnoh Region And Anything That Resides There, Including You. You're My Responsibility Cynthia, Defeating You Here Is A Part Of My Job" I Say. I Let Out A Chuckle As Infernapes Flames Continue To Blaze.

Cynthia Covers Her Face To Shield Herself From The Heat Infernape Is Letting Off. "So It's Your Move Cynthia, Don't Keep Me Waiting"

"Togekiss, Air Slash Now!!" Togekiss Flaps Her Wings And Sends Sharp Blades Of Wind In Our Direction.

"Infernape, Jump And Then Use Thunderpunch!" I Command. Infernape Leaps High Into The Air And Rockets Towards Togekiss At Blinding Speed, With Infernapes Fist Covered In Electricity He Punches Togekiss Right In Her Jaw Sending Her Rolling Through The Dirt.

"Don't Let Up Infernape, Hit Her With A Flamethrower!!" Infernape Deeply Inhales And Blows Out Blue Flames That Envelop Togekiss, She Lets Out A Scream Signifying That The Attack Hit It's Mark.

"Togekiss!!" Cynthia Yells As She Runs Over To Her Pokémon. She Checks Togekiss For Burns And Any Marks. I Can See Traces Of The Old Cynthia Right Now, The Caring Cynthia. I Catch Traces Of Her Blue Eyes Glowing Under The Moonlight. My Heart Skips A Beat But I Can't Back Down Now.

"Cynthia, Your Defeat Draws Near, Pick Yourself Up And Let's Continue This Battle? Sidel Nor I Will Be Dying Tonight, That's A Promise" I Say Firmly.

Cynthia Calls Back Her Togekiss And Sends Out Her Second To Last Pokémon.

"Gastrodon Time For Battle!" Cynthia Yells. The Green And Brown Slug Pokémon Thuds On The Grown And Growls At Me.

"We're Playing The Type Advantage Game Now Huh? A Ground And Water Type, It Still Won't Be Enough!! Infernape Close Combat!!" I Command. Infernape Charges Towards Gastrodon At Blinding Speed And He Lands Fifteen Punches In Rapid Succesion. Gastrodon Shakes Off The Hit And Rams His Head Into Infernapes Chest.

"Gastrodon, Mud Bomb!!" Cynthia Yells. Gastrodon Forms A Mid Bubble From His Mouth And Fires It At Infernape.

"Infernape, Fire Punch!!" I Command. Infernapes Fist Becomes Engulfed In Blue Flames And He Breaks The Mud Attack In Pieces. I Get Ready To Give Another Command But Cynthias Pokémon Is Out Of Sight. I Look Around Frantically But My Instincts Kick In. Cynthia Has Done This Same Trick Before.

"Infernape, Flare Blitz, Straight Up Now!!" Infernapes Entire Body Gets Covered In Blue Flames And He Rockets Towards The Falling Gastrodon. The Explosion Causes Both Infernape And Gastrodon To Land Hard On The Ground.

"Same Trick Won't Work Twice Cynthia, Your Pokémon Are Hurt, You're Losing Strength Yourself. Cut Out This Nonsense And Give Up" I Spit At Her.

She Seems Taken Aback By My Words, I See Flashes Of The Old Cynthia. The Softness Of Her Face, Her Glowing Eyes, The Way Her Hair Shifts In The Wind, Not Matted Up, No Gray Eyes. But Just As Quickly As It Came, Her Expression Goes Back To The Maniacal, Eery Stone Cold Look It Held.

"I Can See Through Your Facade Kaiso, I Know You Don't Have The Balls To Really Finish Me Off" Cynthia Waves Her Hand And Gastrodon Gets Up Off The Ground. "For Some Reason You're Still Holding Back, Whatever The Reason Is, It Will Be Your Downfall!!, Gastrodon!!" Gastrodon Rushes At Infernape.

Infernape Dodges It's Attack And Punches Gastrodon In Its Throat Sending It Flying Back Into A Nearby Tree.

"Gastrodon!!!" Once Again Cynthia Runs Over To Her Injured Pokémon, I Expect Her To Go Back To Normal But She Starts Laughing Even More.

"Kaiso, I Haven't Had This Much Fun Since Our Championship Battle, But This Time Their Won't Be A Happy Ending For You, Or Sidel. Garchomp, It's Time To Do Your Job!!" Garchomp Emerges From Her Pokeball And He Lands On The Ground And Lets Out A Roar That Shakes The Entire Forest.