The Champions Legacy Part 4

(3 Years Ago, Kaiso Age 17)

"Kaiso I Must Admit, This Is The Best Battle I've Been In Since I Faced Cynthia Years Ago!!" Cyrus Yells As Lucario Continues To Land Punch After Punch On Dialga.

"You Are The Strongest Trainer I've Faced Up To This Point! You May Have Already Surpassed Cynthia In Strength!!" Cyrus Says Laughing. "Dialga Earthquake!!"

"Shit, Lucario Jump Into The Air!!" Lucario Leaps Into The Air Just As Dialga Slams His Tail On The Ground. Debris Begins To Fall All Over The Place. A Couple Pieces Of Debris Hit Me In My Head And Body. Blood Starts To Trickle Down My Face But I Get Back Up And Give My Next Command.

"Lucario Extremespeed!!" Lucario Disappears Instantly And He Reappears Directly In Front Of Dialga

"Lucario Extremespeed!!" Lucario Disappears Instantly And He Reappears Directly In Front Of Dialga. "Hit Him Now!!!"

"Not Quick Enough! Dialga Roar Of Time!!" Cyrus Commands. Dialga Takes A Deep Breath And Once Again Everything Around Spear Pillar Stops Moving. I Try To Call Out Lucarios Name But I Can't Move Or Talk.

Dialga Lets Out A Powerful Roar That Warps Time Around Us

Dialga Lets Out A Powerful Roar That Warps Time Around Us. Lucario Is Encompassed In A Beam Of White Light And He Talks The Full Force Of The Blast Point Blank Range. He Is Sent Flying Back Into My Chest. I Can Hear Bones Crack In My Chest As We Both Crash Into A Pillar. I Let Out A Pained Yell As I Roll Lucario Off Of Me. When I Try To Move A Sharp Pain Runs Through My Chest. I Must've Broken A Couple Ribs.

"Lucario Are You Okay? Answer Me" I Say Shaking Him. Just Like Dragonite He Is Bruised Up Worse Than Anything I've Ever Seen. Something That Looks Like A Tear Rolls Down His Face As I Return Him To His Pokeball.

"Damn You Cyrus. I'm Going To Make You Pay" I Say As I Pick Myself Up Off The Ground. Pain Unlike Anything I've Ever Felt Courses Through My Body. Mind Numbing Pain That I Force Myself To Ignore.

"Your Resolve Is Absolutely Something To Behold Child. I'm Impressed Beyond Belief" Cyrus Says Applauding Me.

I Cough Up Blood And Fall Back To The Ground Again. I Start Wheezing As I Try To Breathe And I Can Hear Cyrus Laughing In The Background.