5 - A Zoo Partying in My Stomach

Jungkook's POV

I did my best to suppress my giggle when I saw Areum's cheeks turning redder when I addressed her name.

"Meet my hyungs. And hyungs, meet Areum." I said while not-so-casually rested my arm on her shoulders.

"Get your filthy hand off me, Jeon Jungkook!" Areum hissed, so I unwillingly took back my hand while pouting.

"Nice to meet you, Areum-ssi. I like how you're able to make our maknae listen to your orders well." Namjoon joked while ignoring the death glare I was shooting him. He then stretched out his right hand. "I'm Namjoon, also known as RM, since I like to rap."

I looked away when Areum grabbed his hand politely.

They're just being courteous to each other! Stop being jealous!

"Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you too, Namjoon-ssi." Areum giggled, causing me to look at her again with my lips curling upwards.

"I'm Seokjin, the oldest! You can call me Jiiiiiiiin~" Seokjin shook his hand with Areum too, and I grinned at how adorable Areum looked when he made her laugh.

"I'm Yoongi, or Suga, the swagger of the group." Yoongi mock saluted Areum, and she laughed at his action genuinely.

"Swag but also very good at sleeping, apparently." I watched Hoseok comment on Yoongi's self-introduction before stepping in front of Areum and gave her a bear hug.

What the-

"Boy! You must the hugger of the group then?" Areum laughed as she patted Hoseok's back lightly.

Hoseok was smirking at me. "I'm Hoseok, the sunshine and the hope of the group, so you can call me J-Hope!" He was teasing me, I was sure of it.

"I want a hug too from Areum-ssi!" Taehyung rushed forward and embraced Areum in another hug -which made her laugh again by the way- before releasing her. "I'm Taehyung, same age as Jiminnie."

"You guys know Jiminnie too?" Areum asked in shock and her mouth formed into an 'O' when the hyungs nodded. "Cool! But where is he though?"

"Jimin hyung is busy with his works." I deadpanned, starting to get a little annoyed by how my hyungs were getting all her attention. To my dismay, her once radiant smile that was plastered on her face was wiped out as soon as she heard my voice. My hyungs simply snickered at my failure.

Way to go, Jungkook.

"I forgot! I have to leave now for my lesson later, see you guys the next time I see you guys, I guess." Areum giggled again as she grabbed her backpack and her drink. "It was nice meeting you all."

"We'll meet soon, don't worry." Namjoon winked at her, which had made my jealousy heighten but disappear the next second when Areum laughed.

"I'll be leaving then, see you boys soon!" Areum waved her hand towards my pack, shot me a glare before leaving the coffee shop.

"Hey! Let me go with you!" I shouted as I ran after her, not before bidding my hyungs a goodbye of course.

You must be wondering : Why on earth is Jeon Jungkook following Go Areum like a stalker nonstop?

Well, now that I was sure that she was my Luna, I had to made sure that her safety was placed first on my priority list. It hadn't been long since I realized about her being my soulmate, but I knew that our enemies were probably aware about her existence by now.

They would do anything to destroy my pack.

"Ya! Go Areum! Let me walk you to the campus!" I yelled while running after her since she was sprinting down the street towards our university. Her smell was really strong and could be easily recognized, which meant that her position would be more easily exposed to our enemies.

"Get a life, Jungkook!" She shouted back as she slowed down her pace while panting.

That allowed me to catch up with her in no time. "Someone's obviously unfit enough to outrun me, eh?" I teased, and got a glare, again, from her.

"Shut up." She stuck out her tongue at me childishly, but with that innocent action of hers, it somehow had activated the raging hormones in me.

I wish I could kiss her right now.

But I promised her that I'll be good.

"C'mon, let's go." I casually grabbed her backpack from her and slung it across my back while motioning her to follow me. And she did.

"How are you not tired after all that running? Is it true that you really work out five hours a day?"

"Who told you that?" I smirked when I saw her already pink cheeks turn darker. "Omo, please don't tell me that you've been secretly imagining me working out."

"I don't!" She retorted before taking off her glasses to wipe them. I swear that she had the prettiest eyes I had ever seen on a girl.

"Your eyes are really beautiful." I blurted as I stared at her long eyelashes flutter.

"Stop being a creep and walk." She pushed me while wearing her glasses again. Suddenly, she groaned.

"Why? What's wrong?" I questioned with my eyebrows furrowed.

"I forgot to visit the optometrist! I have to change this pair of glasses since it doesn't really fit me." She mumbled as she adjusted her glasses again.

"I think it fits you perfectly though?"

"No it doesn't! It keeps sliding off- see what I meant?" She pointed at her glasses that, true to her words, had slid off a little on her nose bridge as an emphasis.

"Don't wear it then." I suggested, but she shook her head furiously.

"I'm practically blind without this."

"Contact lenses?" I suggested again.

"Unfortunately, I'm allergic to them."

"Wear mine then." I took out my own glasses that was almost the same as hers from my backpack and passed it to her after taking her ones off.

"You sure?" She asked, and I nodded as an answer. Without speaking, she wore my round glasses and immediately grinned.

It was the first time for her to smile so sincerely and brightly at me.

"I can see now! And it suits me somehow." Areum excitedly grabbed my arm, and my heart skipped a beat at that. "Why do you have this glasses when you don't even wear them?"

"My eyesight got better when I turned eighteen." I wasn't lying, I had really bad eyesight when I was younger before I became a fully matured werewolf.

"I didn't know one's eyesight can become better and not worse." She scrunched her eyebrows adorably while tapping her chin.

"It works that way for me, yeah." I laughed nervously, realizing how weird it had sounded for a normal human like Areum. "Anyways, wear it until you get yourself a new pair of specs, I guess. I don't really need them."

"Okay." Areum nodded obediently, and I felt a zoo partying in my stomach when she shot me another breathtaking smile.

She really made me feel something I had never felt before.

Love.