19 - Wolverine from X-Men

Areum's POV

"I'm never letting you out of my sight again." Jimin whispered into my ears as we walked side by side into the faculty building, and I tried not to feel insecure walking next to him who was dressed fashionably unlike me.

"You two! Glad for you two to join us back for classes finally." Our lecturer sarcastically exclaimed and unnecessarily clapped his hands when we entered the lecture hall. Pushing my new pair of glasses, I felt so small when all eyes were on us, and I honestly wanted to just hide forever.

"Areum needed some time to recover from the shock that had happened a few days ago, sir." Jimin clarified to the lecturer.

"What about you?"

"I fell sick, sir. Touch my forehead and you'll know how warm I am right now." Jimin forced the lecturer to touch his forehead with the back of his palm, and I nearly giggled at the act he was playing out.

"Omo, you're really warm. You sure you're healthy enough to join us for today?"

"Yes, sir." Jimin winked at me, and I shook my head at him before following him up the hall to find a seat for us two.

The lecturer then proceeded with his lectures about some English literature that got me zoned out within a minute. Out of boredom, I scanned around the hall.

"Where's Yejin?" I whispered to Jimin who was writing some short notes on his notebook.

"No idea." He replied shortly before telling me to pay attention.

The rest of the day went by without any abnormalities, with Jimin constantly by my side of course. The both of us were in our work room finishing our paintings when the corridor outside became noisier all of a sudden.

Jimin sniffed the air and broke into his signature smile before glancing at me. "We have guests."

"Who?" I jumped when someone knocked on the door.

"Us!" Hoseok and Taehyung did some weird pose that made me laugh when Jimin went to open the door.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked and noticed a group of girls peeking through the window from the outside. Then, with a lower voice, I spoke. "You three are making the girls in my school going berserk."

"We are irresistible, I can't really blame them." Hoseok winked at the girls outside, and they instantly screamed in joy.

"Stop being flirty, hyung." Taehyung whacked his forearm lightly with a serious look on his face.

"Stop trying to act cool, Tae." Jimin retorted at him, and ducked swiftly when Taehyung threw him a playful punch.

"Anyways, we're here to escort you back home." Hoseok said while glancing at the room. "The chemical smell in this room is so strong, how do you survive in this room?!"

"I got used to it." Jimin shrugged while touching up his artwork.

"Woah, Areum. You're really good at painting!" They both exclaimed when they saw my artwork, and I felt a wave of satisfaction overwhelm me.

"Compliment me too!" Jimin pouted and immediately got pinched on the cheeks by Hoseok.

"Aww, so cute, our little mochi." He cooed while pinching Jimin's cheeks.

"Where are the other guys?" I asked, my hands still holding the paintbrush to touch up my almost finished artwork.

"They're out of town, for some business."

"Oh, okay. I'm done!" I showed my masterpiece at the three boys happily, and they gaped in awe, making me giggle.

Jimin rushed to my side and gave me a headlock. "Tell me your secret in painting well, Areum."