Epilogue

Jungkook's POV

Three Months Later

Petals of the spring blossom that were blooming magnificently in this season danced gracefully as they descended from the trees above. I watched one particular flower petal fly down onto the ground as the breeze whooshed by, with it twirling in circles before landing on the floor, joining it's other members.

"Jungkook! What are you doing?!" I raised my head at the voice, and found myself beaming at the girl waving her arms at me.

Dressed in a black and white striped elbow-length shirt and a pair of denim shorts with the new sneakers I bought her last month as a couple gift, Areum looked beautiful, as always. She was no longer wearing glasses anymore, and I had finally convinced her to wear her hair down.

She was a whole new Areum, yet still the same old Areum I first knew.

"I miss the way you used to dress sometimes." I said while holding her petite hand.

She glanced up at me with her eyebrows quirked up. "Don't I look prettier like this?"

"Yeah, but I liked it better when you wear your glasses." I pinched her nose tip, and got a whack on the hand by her.

"Glasses are a nuisance, Jungkook. Contact lenses are part of my life now. It took me so long to find one that doesn't irritate my eyes."

"Hmm, either way, just know that you're pretty in my heart." I muttered, and started to laugh when she glare at me.

"You and your sweet talks." She commented while shaking her head. "Let's go and quickly join the rest, we're really late."

Today was the third monthly death anniversary for Jimin. We the younger generations made it a tradition to gather together at the pack house no matter how busy we were, as that was what he would like, for us to be happy and together.

The pack house was already crowded with our other friends, all of them chatting and making noises in high spirits when we arrived.

"Areum!" I watched a lady dressed in a semi-formal attire rush towards us when we entered the house.

"Dr. Han!" Areum happily chirped as she went to hug Seokjin's girlfriend.

Yeah, the oldest hyung had finally asked her out last month after almost fainting at the nervousness he felt before confessing to her.

"Annyeong Jungkook." Dr. Han greeted me before pulling the both of us into the living room, and we were immediately attacked by hugs and kisses from our friends.

"We met each other this morning, hyung." I groaned when my hyungs tackled me and pecked my cheeks, much to my dismay.

"I don't care." Taehyung cheekily replied before ruffling my hair.

"We promised to shower each other with more love, remember?" Hoseok flicked my forehead before running away to hide behind Areum who was looking amused at us.

"Stop teasing Kookie and come help us carry the food, kids." Seokjin commanded, and we immediately went to him and did what he told us to do.

"That's a lot of food, oppa." Areum commented when she saw the piles of food stacked on plates.

"Blame our stomachs." Namjoon chuckled while tapping his abdomen as an emphasis.

"Someone wake Yoongi up, he's still sleeping in his room." Seokjin said, and everyone shook their heads in response.

"I'll go." Areum giggled before heading upstairs, knowing that she was the only person in this house who had the ability to wake Yoongi up without getting cursed at.

Jimin would be laughing along with us right now if he was here.

But he wasn't.

And judging by the quiet looks we were all shooting each other, we were all thinking the same thing. However, we promised not to feel sad about his absence anymore, as he wouldn't like that to happen.

"Smile, kids. Our mochi wouldn't want us to be sad." Seokjin reminded us while side-hugging Dr. Han who was nodding at his words with a smile.

"Yeah, we promised to be happy for him." Taehyung piped in, and soon, the house was once again roaring with laughters and unnecessary screams.

After the meal, I took Areum to the lake side for a stroll. We were both walking in a comfortable silence when Areum spoke.

"Jungkook." She tugged my hand, making me look at her.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for coming into my life." She smiled gently, and I returned her a same smile.

"Thank you for coming into my life." I corrected her, and we both laughed.

"Seriously though, I think I'm still gonna be a weird potato head who doesn't even know that werewolves exist if it weren't for you. I've always thought that you looked incredibly handsome, you know?" She confessed all of a sudden, startling me.

"Really? Even before we started to talk?"

She nodded. "You were already famous, for you-know-what." She smirked at me before continuing, "I even told myself not to fall for you no matter what, but your perseverance was what had touched me."

I listened to her talk in silence.

"I got so annoyed at one point since you just wouldn't leave me alone, but when I found out why, I was touched by your actions. We laughed, cried, and even fought together, but I believe that all these hardships was what had brought us even closer together."

"So, once again, thank you for coming into my life." She then stopped her footsteps and looked at me with her eyes squinted as she grinned. "I love you, Jungkook."

A grin broke out on my face upon hearing those three words coming from her mouth.

The wolf in me rejoiced along with me as I observed the girl standing in front of me.

Cracking a smile, I spoke. "I love you too, Areum."

And then I kissed her.

- end -

-

And that's the end!

Comment on how you've found the story to be, really as I'm not sure whether my style of writing is alright or not. ㅋㅋㅋ

Thank you for reading this book! ㅠㅠ

This book has exceeded 1K reads, I'm touched, truly.

Till next time, people hehehe