23 - Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

I knew what I was caught in between.

And I'm absolutely sure.

I remember meeting Yejin the first time, and felt my heart pound frantically against my ribcage, and I actually thought that my ribs were going to break at the large impact.

She was with Areum, and had longer hair that reached her waist, and was laughing at something along with the other girl. Something was different about her, and the wolf in me kept chanting 'Soulmate' to me whenever I glanced her way.

Areum was the first one to approach me, with a scowling Yejin following behind her. She didn't like me at first, saying that I looked like a typical rich, spoilt, playboy. Determined to prove her wrong, I joined their little gang, and even though I got ignored by Yejin for the first few months, we became friends after that.

That was when I knew I truly liked her, and by the way my inner wolf reacted whenever she was around - dancing happily, I knew, she was my one and only soulmate. I wanted to chase after her, by showering her flowers and chocolates she liked so much, but I thought about Areum who would feel neglected if the both of us were together.

Time flew by and then came Jungkook into the picture. I admired how he daringly expressed his love for Areum, never backing away even when the latter didn't feel the same way as he did when they first met. Jungkook's perseverance had won Areum in the end, however, with Areum now in our unusual life, Yejin and I were slowly drifting apart.

I knew that my hyungs and even Jungkook were suspicious about Yejin. Heck, even I was suspecting her.

Why had she dragged me away on the day Areum got kidnapped?

Why did she tell me to stay away from Jungkook and Areum for the sake of my safety?

Why did she ask me to run away with her with teary eyes?

Why did she kiss me saying goodbye after I told her that I wouldn't leave my pack?

My wolf instinct warned me about her, and yet it was crying for her.

I loved her.

She had sent me a long message explaining everything I needed to know about her.

And even though my heart was tearing into thousands of pieces that could never be stitched up again, I prayed that, I would not feel regret over the path I had chosen.

That was to stay with my family, and not Yejin.

-

Double updates cause it's the weekends and I'm happy. ㅋㅋㅋ

 ㅋㅋㅋ