25 - Fullmoon

Jungkook's POV

Watching the oldest hyung getting infatuated by Areum's doctor's beauty, we chuckled at his shocked face as we followed him into the room.

"Areum-ah, I think I just met the most beautiful girl in my life." Seokjin blurted, making all of us laugh again, including Jimin.

I was glad to see that Jimin was smiling when he came out of Areum's room just now, knowing that he was probably feeling the worst among us now. Walking towards Areum's side, I listened to her conversation with the oldest hyung.

"Yeah, she said that all the female species in the hospital are going nuts over you guys." She spoke while letting me hold her fragile hands.

"Does this mean I stand a chance?" He giggled happily, and then slapped himself. "I'm behaving weirdly, oh no."

"You're weird since Day One, hyung." Yoongi insulted.

"I'm gonna go find her." Seokjin chirped with high spirits, before sniffing the air briefly and ran out of the room to find the love of his life.

"I'm jealous." Taehyung pouted childishly while walking to the other side of Areum's bed. "Areum, when will I be able to find my soulmate?"

"I'm sure she's somewhere out there, looking for you too, oppa." Taehyung looked genuinely happy at her words, and started to dance around in the hospital room by himself.

Noticing Jimin who was looking out of the window alone, Areum pushed me slightly towards him and told me to talk to him. So I did, leaving her to chat with my other hyungs.

"How are you feeling?" I asked when I stood next to Jimin. Following his glance, I gulped when I saw a fullmoon almost forming entirely.

"Better after talking to Areum." He sighed while looking down. "Are you gonna hate me?"

"For..?"

"For having a mate who tried to kill your mate." He lowered down his voice while turning to look at our friends.

My eyes followed his, and I watched our friends fooling around as usual around Areum who was having a hard time laughing nonstop at them while trying not to hurt her wound.

"You know that it's not your fault for having Yejin as your soulmate, hyung. You two are destined to be together."

"She loves her brother so much that she's willing to sacrifice her friend." Jimin muttered.

"Just like how you sacrificed for us, hyung. You could have ran away with her, but you chose to stay. As your Alpha, I truly appreciate that."

Jimin glanced at me for a short moment before grinning. "You sound so matured, Kookie. You've really grown up."

"I have to. For all of us." I answered with a smile that mirrored his broad one.

"What are you going to do when we find her brother?" He questioned.

What would we do? I honestly didn't know.

"One thing for sure, is that we will get Yejin back to your side." I said sternly, and he straightened up at my words.

"You won't make her leave Seoul? Even after what she did to Areum?"

"She's your soulmate. I can't let my hyung be heartbroken forever."

Jimin startled me by giving me a hug. He was about to cry again, and I knew that it was tears of happiness this time.

"Thank you so much, Kookie." He sniffled before releasing me, a genuine smile on his face.