Author's Notes

Salut, Je m'appelle Chimpukampu.

I would like to thank everyone for all the support, comments, likes and kudos! Without you guys, I don't think I'll be motivated enough to continue this story - or even write this story.

For those who are wondering, I wrote this fanfic during S1. That time, the latest episode that was released was Timebreaker (hence, the main focus of the plot). Others mentioned that the story was similar to Code Lyoko, and I can't really say that because I haven't watched Code Lyoko yet. The nearest inspiration so far that I could think of while writing this fanfic is 'Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria', especially its first volume. It's a light novel by the way.

Apologies if I published the chapters initially with lots of auto-corrects and grammar errors. English being my third language is not the best excuse, I know, but sometimes when you're too tired to proofread you just post it and just let the readers point out the errors through comments then fix it the next day. I'm just new to this fandom, and to be honest I don't have close online friends who can beta my work.

Now that my current job was cutting me some slacks, I'll be able to update my other works and publish newer ones - especially that we have S2 eps on air.

I have a Tumblr account under similar username (chimpukampu.tumblr.com) for those who want to add me.