two

Your POV

I hear and feel the impact of a huge stack of paperwork on my desk. That makes me spill a little bit my dr. Pepper on myself and I quickly get it off of my shirt.

" c-can you take this stack of paperwork from the whole company to them please? Don't worry this the only time you have to do this, we just need to warm up to the new head boss and co bosses" A worker that I have never talk to before until now.

"Yeah, sure no problem. But this will be the only time then no more" I quickly read her name tag and say" got it Sarah" she quickly nods her head and mumbles a thank you, then leaves me with a uneasy feeling about doing this and actually agreeing to it.

I try to push my uneasy feeling and fear aside as I pick up the paperwork, and head to the office.

We really need to replace this lights leading to the office because they are flickering like they are about to go out but the lights were working perfectly fine last night. I finally get to the door and take a deep breath in and out then I knock at the door. I hear the laughing and talking stop in the room, the from inside someone says " come in".

I go in carefully trying not to drop the paperwork,the women look at me and smirk as I put the paperwork on miss kordei's desk.

I turn around about head out the door, I notice that co bosses are blocking the door. They motion for me to turn back around and miss kordei is right in front of me, studying like a predator finding the weakness in their prey.

I just stare back at her not backing down, I hear a Type of growling behind me but I resist the urge to look back. It like she wanted to look back because after she knew that I wasn't, she signaled and the growling stopped immediately.

"Finally someone in this damn company has some guts and not be a wimpy coward. I must say that you are quite strong to. So, how long have you been working in this company?" Miss kordei says with interest.

" This is the fourth year I have work for this company miss kordei" I says as calmly as I can manage.

Then I feel a stinging sensation on my cheek as a let a single fall form my eye on to my cheek but nothing more. The she drags me with her behind the desk and she sits down in her, then places me on her lap.

"So girls what do you think we should do with her, make her into something and bend her to our will or just make her work life a living hell?" Miss kordei questions laughing darkly.

I as soon as they moved away from the door to get closer, I jump over the desk and run out. But I don't want to make a scene so I speed walk out of the company and run home and lock the house down.

I hack into the company's system and delete my personal information and especially my sure I delete my address and quickly get out of the company's system. Then I text ally and tell her to not give any body my address. She replied okay and thank god she did not question why because I honestly wouldn't know how to reply.