Seven

Your POV

Soon I feel like the bed is sinking through the floor and I am right, we are now in an ancient throne looking room. Then I see a door open and I see Lauren and Dinah come in with black wings and eyes with some horns on their heads.

They have some huge fangs in their mouths, I cower from them and turn around to have Normani protect me. She has transformed into her real form to and guess what my bones are reconstructing, soon enough I am a wolf pup again.

I feel Lauren eyes on me and I realize that she is wearing only underwear and bra. I shutter and immediately looks away from her, I feel heat raising and I whimper uncomfortable.

" Lauren stop making the little pup horny with your powers or I will turn you into a kitten and I will let her chase you around as Dinah and I watch" she states after she finishes I immediately feel a lot of relief, no more heat.

Normani careful picks me and walks to her thrown then sits down, puts me in her lap. A office table appears in front of us and every supernatural creature that was ever written about is coming then sitting down at the meeting table.

What shocks me the most of all is that I see my old boss but I don't think she is the same. She seems like someone else is in her, so I'm just going to stay put and listen to what the meeting is about.

" Ladies and gentlemen; creature of all kind that I have created. The invasion on the world's top business has been successful and we have also got a new body for our goblin leader. Then we got this beauty right here on my lap, she was basically the co owner but she is my mate. We have brighter future for all of us and if you guys need any help, we now have the funds to help all of you" they all nod their heads in agreement and leave, some even congratulate Normani.

I quickly jump off of Normani's lap and ran to one of the corner of the room then curl up as far as I can in there. But I quickly get grab out of the corner and I'm being cuddled into a body, I realize that it's Normani. I instantly relax in her hold and I breath in her scent to calm me down even further.

She whispers calming words into my ear and she lets my wolf pup body transform back to my original form. My clothes are shredded except the thing that Lauren and Dinah had me put on for Normani.

" well would you like at that, you really did find your mate. Let me tell you, she is a real looker" says the signature devil and let me tell you he is really freakin creepy. I let very deep and loud growl from, I jump and attack him because I feel very threatened by his presence.

The girls didn't stop me and I finally killed him, I close my eyes waiting for my punishment from Normani but it never comes. I look and Normani has such a prideful look on her face, she gives me some food. I gratefully eat the food and then she makes a bed appear.

" Go to sleep y/n, you have had a eventful day and are in need of some rest. I will be in bed in while the girls and I still have some things to do" she states as she put me on the bed and I instantly fall asleep in exhaustion.