Twelve

Your POV

Lauren comes to me with a huge smile on her face, she runs up to me and pulls me into a big hug. I tap on her back when she starts to tighten her hold on me. She say sorry and let's go of me but still has the biggest smile on her face.

" Normani is letting me date Hazel again, because she is happy that Hazel protects you no matter what is going to happen. So she has proved her self to Normani, even though in my opinion Hazel is better" then she runs into Hazel's arms. I smile at how happy they are again, I do not see a trace of sadness that was Hazel's at the cave at all.

"I'm happy for you both, but I'm tired so I'm heading to bed for the night" I say as go to the guest room and lock door then go to bed.

I wake up to hear knocking on my door and saying that breakfast is ready. I find a dress in the closet and put it on the rush to the kitchen. I just by Normani and picked up by her and placed in a sit.

She hands me a package while smiling at me and I smile back, until I open the box and see that it is a tracking bracelet. I get out of my sit and throw the box the ground growling. I go and sit on the other side the table to eat breakfast.

Normani demands to not give me any meat to weaken me as a result of my defiance to the tracking bracelet. All I got for breakfast is toast that I didn't even touch and left the room, while everyone was enjoying a nice balance breakfast.

I feel a sudden surge of pain through out my whole body, I turn in my wolf pup form but the pain still does not stop, I wither around on the floor. Then feel myself being transported and that I'm in Normani's supernatural meeting room/ office.

I don't anyone in the room, I whimper because I know that it wasn't Normani who transported me here. Then gas fills the room, I couldn't hold my breath anymore the gas just keeps coming. So I let the gas knock my out, I landed on the ground roughly and passed out.

I wake up in the dark, I'm in a small cage with a metal muzzle build into the cage. Then I notice a figure in the corner of the room with some type of creepy mask on, so I can't tell who it is.

" awwww is the little puppy scared, you don't look that imitating to me. But then again, I don't smell any meat that means she didn't feed you" then she left the room after saying that.

She came back and tosses some meat in to my cage and says " there more where that comes from, as long as your a good girl and do everything I say" I nod head and eat all the meat. I rub my fur coat against the bars of the cage while the mysterious person pets my fur. I mean come on she gave me some meat, but I'm also planning to escape.I go curl up in the corner of the cage and fall asleep.

" Yes I have Normani mate, she harmless and not treated right at all"

"No I did not forget the plan, but after your plan is successful. Can I please keep her as a pet or my I don't make her my mate?"

The person on the phone with the mask person, starts yelling at the other.

" No y/n is going to be mine after this, maybe if you do a good job helping me. You can spend some time with me and her, I will also give you a promotion and even more power than already have" the person on the phone says making a successful deal.

A/n: sorry the week before this I was sick the whole time, then during the weekend i flew from Oklahoma City to Orlando Florida as a surprise as Well as late eighteenth birthday present to go to universal studios to see fifth Harmony in concert last Sunday. Then Monday when we were coming back, the captain of the plane in Houston Texas that we had get on to go back to Oklahoma City. Called in sick at last minute before boarding the plane. Then the airport paid for the hotel that we stayed in and got free breakfast. Got to bed at 12:00 am got back up at 3:00am to take a shuttle bus at 4 to get there on time to the flight and got back home at 8:00 am in the morning on Tuesday. So I have been so jet legged, I have been sleeping Wednesday and Thursday nonstop and only waking up to eat. But I'm finally feeling better and have more energy now.