Fifthteen

Y/n POV

I transformed by into my normal form after I got out of Ally's lap and ask " Ally why didn't you tell me about you being the devils daughter? Also how did you not be detected as a supernatural creature?" I turn to face her.

" Why would I tell that and my mother was an angel, so I was able. Since I'm part angel, I can make myself seem like human to supernatural creatures and humans"she says to me.

" I thought that you and me were best friends" I says with tears in my eyes.

" IS THAT ALL YOU THINK OF ME!!!!" She shouts and slaps me across my face.

Great that's all I need is a broken leg and my best friend slapped me across the face. I limp to the door and stand beside with my head down. Ally comes up and yanks me out of the room by my arm, making it go out of it socket.

I let out a shout in pain and try to pull away from her but then her grip just gets tighter. I start to hop on one leg and making sure to keep up with Ally dragging me along. Until she turned a sharp and my good leg's knee gets dislocated. We soon arrive at a doctor looking place and demon in a lab coat, " WOW! You really did do a lot of damage on this one, I mean come on y/n lets fix you up" the demon says and I think he is smiling at me politely.

I shake my head no and Ally, also the demon just laugh at me. They tie me to a operating table then the demon starts with relocating my knee and my shoulder. Now starts to realign my broken leg then put a plaster and waiting for that to dry into a cast.

About 40 mins later Ally brings in a wheelchair and as the doctor puts a sling on and put my injured shoulder in there.Doctor unstraps me and lifts me up and transfers me to the wheelchair. " Okay, you are good to go now and Ally try to be more careful with until she at least heals and gets stronger. Would you like me to her give some pain medicine or medicine to help her heal faster, Your evilness?"

" No she does not need any of that, she can suffer because she only thinks of me as a friend nothing more. But that's okay because soon her mind will be fixed on how she see me" she says to the doctor.

Then she wheels me through this torturous place, we soon arrive back at her home with people and creatures lining up to get her attention but she just ignores them and goes inside her room.

She lets go of my wheelchair and I wheel away from her. I go to the window in her room and I see the whole view of the underworld.  It so hard just wheeling around with one working arm but I don't want her to touch me at all.

Ally grabs me out of the chair and puts me on the bed, I scoot to the top of the bed. I whine because of the pain and then grunt at Ally who is trying to get me to talk to her. When is tries to come closer to me but I let a warning growl at her.

" Okay you want to act like that, fine. But when I mark you then I will force you to do everything even breath and most important to forget Normani" I just stare at her with a blank expression on my face and then look away from her.