Fourteen

Y/n POV

I wake in a very comfortable bed with some arms wrapped around me and almost snuggle into them but I remember everything that happened yesterday. I immediately get out the bed and observe my surroundings, I start to freak out because we on a little piece of land with a bed on it surrounded by lava and flames. Their are other pieces like this one with furniture on it.

I see a door to go out of this weird room though but the piece that lead to the door are way too far apart from each other. I guess I made to many sounds at the fact that the floor is lava, Ally and Selena wake and Selena grab my as Ally slides a wooden panel in the bed to reveal a key pad.

She makes sure the keypad is out of my view and types in the passcode. Then a floor comes out the bottom of the room frame and the ally walks on the floor then unlocks the bedroom door.

I stare in awe at the floor, this is so cool. But I want to go back to Normani, I miss her so much. Selena pulls me in front of her and commands to follow Ally and catch up to Ally. She changed in her true form and back away from in fear and turn all to see Selena be in her true form as well.

I feel a familiar burning sensation in my stomach that lauren caused with her powers. I look to see Selena smirking at as I glare at her, trying to hold back a whimper from coming out.

I finally control my self and I growl loudly at Selena, it startled her enough to stop her power affecting me. I stop growling and let out a sigh of relief, Ally drags me into what looks like her thrown room.

Then she place on the steps leading up to her throne and then went up the stairs, set down. I see her eyes gaze over and suddenly I feel someone pull me into a kiss. It's Selena, I try to shove her off but I don't enough energy and I just start to cry.

She stops after a good few minutes and then hands me some food that I didn't see in the room before. I go to grab the plate but Selena takes it away from me and says "no you are being bad". I immediately get frustrated because I am so freakin hungry,

I transform into my wolf pup form and lay down on one of the and make my back is facing both of them. I start to fall asleep until I get thrown to the floor, I look up to see Selena towering over me. I also the left hind leg is bent the wrong way, then I see ally beating her and yelling at her for doing this to me then made her leave limping.

Ally then picks me up and the plate of food then goes up and sits on the throne. I lay down in her lap as she pets me, then she starts feeding me some food from the plate until I am nice and full.

A/n: so what do you think about ally and Selena?