Nine

Your POV

I wake up and look down at Normani about to bite my lower stomach with some weird looking fangs. I shake her and she wakes up and starts mumbling about "how that was really close to doing" then I could not hear the rest.

" Why did you do that Normani, please explain" I say utterly confused.

" Well my full creator of all supernatural side of me that I try to stop from coming fully out, just now. Because if you thought that I was evil when I first met you then you don't want to see me in full evil form. Basically the full part because I am part human but it was trying to claim you and put a baby inside of you by injecting you with my special fangs for breeding".

I just rub her back and then leave the bedroom. I go into the bedroom and inspect my lower stomach, I see this white liquid that probably dripped off of her fang. I quickly clean my stomach and cook up some deer meat since Normani and her minions requested that for lunch.

I was going get them from their home office but I stop at the door and listen " your sly master, you haven't even had sex with her and your already trying to breed her" Dinah says.

" Yeah I have a feeling that I'm going to go fully evil again like last time but this time I have my mate, so have have no idea what is going to happen"

I stop listening and quietly go back to the dinner table and shout that lunch is ready.

The come running except for Normani, who teleported in and sits at the table and starts eating food. I just sit there and watch them eat, I only play with my food and watch them eat.

After they finish off all the food and then have the certain reason I start eating my food like crazy, growling in my throat. I hear Normani chuckling as bite into the deer and I feel my wolf pup swell with pride at my action. I then finish and go over to Normani, she welcomes me with open arms, she kiss my head and let's me down and starts the dishes.

Something must have happened because I hear a dish break in the kitchen. I quickly rush her to help but when I get to her, I immediately step away from her because she suddenly laughs darkly at the broken dish on the floor.

" Oh hello there, beautiful. You want come over so I can finish what I started this morning before you woke up the human part of me" she say as I run away, yelling and screaming for Lauren and Dinah. But Normani scares them off into the underworld as i continue to run but then I get slam into a wall as she look at me directly in my eyes with her flaming eyes.