Ten

Your POV

I think she is trying to choke me out so I won't struggle when she is biting into my stomach. I head butt her hard enough to make her let go and Stumble back a bit. I run away and I get pulled outside of the house by Lauren then pushed into the cage that I was put in the other day.

I whimper and look extremely confused at Lauren and Dinah, Normani's minions " don't worry y/n ,this is not permanent. The cage will unlock its self when Normani is back to her normal self because it nothing will open it otherwise" Lauren explains and I nod in understanding.

I see a young blonde girl walk up to Lauren and Lauren talks her. The girl then hug and walks over, stand front the cage guarding it.

" Don't worry young, I won't let one of my most promising wolf pup get pregnant before you are suppose to" she says touching my hand in a warm motherly way.

I embrace her touch and then it like I have a old memory. She is the co creator of the supernatural, she chose her form to be the original werewolf. But have no idea what her name is and how powerful she is, it is so frustrating. I want to get to know but now evil Normani is arguing with her on letting me out.

I fall asleep to them arguing on and on, until I fully fall asleep.

The next day

I wake up stiff and I slowly stand, I look around and see that I'm in a crave with the co creator sitting in a fur coated throne.

" Welcome, my darling. You are safe here, she was band from this place a while ago. The cage is open up since it needed my paw print to open it, come on and out. Explore and get some food we just caught a while ago, don't worry we cooked the meat" she explains as I walk out of the cage.

A/n : so, what you think about the new character and why didn't Normani mention  her? Comment your answers