Chapter 5

(the pic is not important, it's just my edit:))
Skip initiation because you know what happened...hopefully. So this continues at the final rankings.

Tris POV

Wow. I was first? I search the crowd for a sertaing someone when there's a light tap on my shoulder. I turn around to face a smiling Tobias.
"Congratulations, first jumper, first ranked!"
"Thanks Four!" I say using his nickname because we're in public. I'm feeling so happy, I beam at Tobias and he grins.
"So do you think a hug would give us away too much?" he asks.
"You know what, I really don't care", I say and stand on my tippy toes to kiss him. He's suprised at first but soon relaxes and kisses back. His hands go around my waist and mine go around his neck. This is the best moment of my life so far. I hear some one —looking at you Uriah—wolf whistle and pull back while blushing. After that game of Candor or Dauntless we've acted like we didn't like each other, like, like like. According to Zeke and Christina we were obviously super smitten, and they weren't wrong. We became a thing after that game, but kept it a secret. I did tell Christina though, because she told me about Will and I knew I could trust her. I turn to them and see everyone else shocked except Chris who has giant grin on her face. She squeals so loudly that my ears break and tackels me in a hug. When she lets go of me I take Tobys hand and give him a look as if asking 'do we tell them?'. He nods and we turn to everyone else. "So guys, me and Four are a couple!" All the girls squel and hug me, when all the guys say something like 'nice bro' or 'great man'.
Then Zeke jumps on top of a table and yells: "ATTENTION DAUNTLESS!! I JUST WANT EVERY ONE TO KNOW THAT THE LEGENDARY FOUR HAS A GIRLFRIEND!"
"WHO?"a random person yells back.
"TRIS PRIOR, WHO IS ALSO A DAUNTLESS PROGIDY! SO IF YOU MESS WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIP, THEY HAVE AWESOME BADASS FRIENDS, WHO WILL KICK YOUR ASS!! Thank you!"
The whole cafeteria is silent for a few seconds and then goes back to what they were doing. Zeke walks to us with a goofy smile on his face.
"Zeke, why did you do that?!" I ask while blushing like mad. Tobias just chuckles and wraps his arm around my waist.
"Because, everyone has to know that Fourtris is sailing happily, and to not interfere in your relationship. Also to know you have badass friends!" he answers while wrapping an arm around Shauna.
"Well I appreciate it, but I don't want to be in the center of attention", I say back while relaxing a little bit.
"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Zeke chippers, clearly still happy and satisfied that he did it. "Okay, a little after initiation Candor or Dauntless party at Zeke's tonight! 5pm sharp!!" Uriah yells while running off. Chris gives me a look that can only mean one thing.
"Oh-oh, RUN! I yell while taking Tobias's hand and running off. "She's gonna take me shopping if she catches us." I explain to him while we're running.
"Oh, okay." He starts leading us somewhere and we run for some time.

  We run until we reach the chasm. He slows down and so do I. He leads along the wall of the chasm until we reach the bottom. The water roars and it's hidden so you can't see it unless you know it's there. He sits down and pats the spot next to him. I sit down so I'm next to him and our arms are linked. The water sprays to my ankles.
"So I got you something", he says.
"Really? You didn't have to", I say. I'm really suprised and touched he got me something, and I don't even what it is. What did I do to deserve him?
He pulls a box out of his pocket and hands it to me. I open it and see a beautiful golden infinity necklace with the numbers 4+6 carved to it.

 I open it and see a beautiful golden infinity necklace with the numbers 4+6 carved to it

(The necklace↑↑)

"Oh my god, wow I love it thank you so much Tobias", I say and kiss him softly. He smiles to the kiss and so do I.
I pull back and say: "Put it on me, put it on me!" like a five year old. Toby just chuckles and puts it on me. Then we hear an all too familiar voice: "There you are! We are going shopping!!"
"She's all yours Christina! Have fun babe", he whispers the last part to my ear. It sends shivers down my spine and I blush and say "See you soon, okay?"
"Okay." That's all he can say before Chris drags me away. "Christina pleeease. Don't make me go shopping!" I beg her. "No way, you are going shopping. Even if I have to make you." I sigh and give into it.

AN/ hey, sorry this is short, but hopefully I'll update again this weekend. But thanks for reading, I appreciate it.
Read, comment, vote!
Bye pansycakes!
~Me