Chapter 18

Tris POV

I wake up, but don't open my eyes jet, because the back of my head hurts really badly. I hear voices, but can't quite understand what they're saying. One of the voices seems angry. In some level I realize I'm lying on a floor. I slowly start opening my eyes, and see a room around me, that has dim lights. I slowly sit up against a wall that was on the back. I stare at the door infront of me, across the room. My thoughts are melting into each other, I can't comprehend them. I start thinking what happened. Oh right, Marcus. Is Tobias allright? Did Marcus kill him? Million questions and possible scenarios flash through my mind. One and hopefully more are answered, as Marcus opens the door. I look at him with more disgust, when I remember what Tobias told me before passing out. "Is Tobias all right?" is the first thing that comes from my mouth. "Patiance, Beatrice." Marcus scolds me. "He is fine at the moment, but the fact how you behave, has an effect on his wellbeing." he continues while an evil smile makes it's way up to his stupid face. I shiver, I know what he wants. I think about all the murder mystery TV-series I've seen, and this is usually where the detective guy stops the murderor. But he doesn't want to kill me. Although I can't be sure. But now would be a great time for my own personal Sherlock aka Tobias (AN/yeah i really like Sherlock, the TV show, watch it on Netflix:)) to show up! To think of it, Marcus is kinda like Moriarty. But this is probably not the right time to think of this brain!! I didn't even realize Marcus has moved closer to me. I try to back away, but my back meets the hard concrete wall. My breath becomes faster. "Tobias!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. Before I know it, Marcus is infront of me, his hands on my throat, lifting me up from the ground. "Quiet, girl!" he whisper yells, but I don't really focus on him, since I'm struggeling to breathe. Black spots dance accros my vision, and all the voices muffeld. The last thing I can comprehend, is the door opening with force, and Marcus's hands leaving my throat before darkness overtakes me once again.

   Zeke's POV (after Tris tells him to get everybody there)
I bolt out of the door and it slams shut behind me. I turn around confused and try the door. It's locked. God damnit Marcus! So both Tris and Four are in danger. "EVERYONE OF MY FRIENDS HERE NOW!!" I scream. Not 10 seconds later all of they come panting to me. Heh, I'm so popular. Brain, totally not good to think about this now!! "Zeke, what the hell is going on?" Shauna asks once her breaths become more even. "Marcus, he locked the door. Tris and Four are in there!" I explain. "What are we waiting for?!" Lynn screams and starts running to Dauntless. I realize her plan, and start running too. "Come on guys!" I yell back at the others. They get the hint and start running behind us. I block everything else out and just run as fast as I can.

                                                                            pAgE BReaK

10 minutes later we reach the compound and burst inside. We ran all the way here and we keep running to Max's office. Some people give us weird looks, but not so many. I mean, we're Dauntless after all! Outside Max's door we stop for a minute to catch our breaths. Then without knocking we burst through his door. He looks surprised. "Whatta hell Zeke?" "I'm*pant* really*pant* sorry to* interrupt you. But it's about Four and Tris, Marcus, the Abnegation leader has them locked up in his house, and I'm pretty sure it's not to throw a puppy party!" I rant. Max goes a bit paler. "Okay, let's get Amar and go!" he says and we're out of the door.  "Amar!" Uriah yells as we're running down the hallway. I roll my eyes at my idiotic brothers actions. "AMAR WE NEED YOU NOW IF YOU DON'T COME NO DAUNTLESS CAKE FOR A MONTH!!" I yell. Soon Amar appears, panting. I smirk. "And that's how you call for any Dauntless member, pansycake!" I teach Uriah. "What is it Zeke?" Amar asks. "Tris and Four, I'll explain on the way." I say and all of us start running again. 

AN/So they run to Marcus's and Zeke explains everything to Amar, this continues at the house

    still Zeke's POV

I shoot the lock of the door, not caring about the sound it makes. I push the door open and run inside. "Okay, this is what we're gonna do. Shauna, Mar, you guard the door. Chris, Will,you find Four, I don't think he's in the same place as Tris. Amar, Uri, Max, come with me to find this." I say once everyone's inside. Then we hear a scream "Tobias!" which sounds a lot like Tris. It's soon followed bye a faint "Quiet girl!" and coughing. I sprint towards the noices, that come from an open trap door. Wait, how the heck did we not notice it? Are we f-ing idiots? I guess we are. I jump down without hesitation. Now, you might think I love her, and that's true, but I love her like in a brotherly way. She's like my little sister, and Uriah's too. My feet hit the floor. I straighten up and see a door at the end of an hallway. I run to, it push it open, and look into the room. What I see horriffies me. I see Marcus, hanging Tris from her thoat above the ground. Tris's face is red, and she seems almost unconcious. I don't wait any longer, I rip Marcus off of her, just as she passes out. I knock Marcus out cold and kneel to Tris. I grab her hand. "Tris, Tris wake up!"I yell, tears forming in my eyes. "Guys, we found Four!"I hear Chris yell."We found Tris!" I yell back. Then we hear a panicked Four yell "Tris!" "She's down here!" Max yells. Not even 5 seconds later Four bolts in to the room. "Tris!" he's voice is terrified. He kneels to her next to me and takesher other hand. "What happened?" he asks, tears in his eyes. "Marcus was hanging her by her thrat, I ripped him off of her just as she passed out. Then I knocked him out." after I say this Marcus stirs awake. "Ow, what?" he says and gets up. I see pure rage in Four's eyes as he gets up and walks to him. "You, YOU DID THIS! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME LIVE MY LIFE?! IS YOUR LIFE GOAL TO MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE?! YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU CAN BEAT ME, TORTURE ME, AND EVEN KILL ME, BUT I SWEAR THE GOD IF YOU EVER EVEN TOUCH HER, I WILL KILL YOU!!" he yells and the hits him HARD in the square nose and I hear a crack as it breaks and blood starts flowing from it. Then Four knocks him out, and shakes his knuckeles which are starting to bruise. Then we hear a faint sound, "Tobias..." Tris manages to say. Four bolts next to her and takes her hand again. "Heyy, you okay babe?" he asks softly. "M-my t-throat hu-hurts." she croaks. "I know, I'm so sorry this had to happen to you." Four says and kisses her forhead. "Let's go." I say. Tris turns her eyes to me. "Th-thanks bro" she says and smiles faintly. I smile. "Anything, sis." Four picks Tris up bridal style, and we go upstaris. "Oh my God, Tris!" Christina yells and runs to Tris. "Hey C-Chris" Tris pushes out. "Hon, I don't think you should speak right now." Four says. "Yeah, sweets, time to shut the hell up." Uri jokes. I see Tris smiling and reaching out to hug Uriah. They're basically twins. They hug and finally we are out of the door. We start walking towards the Dauntless compound. I wrap my arm around Shauna and kiss the top of her head. Her arm goes around my waist. I can see Uriah and Mar walking the same way, Chris and Will too. Lynn, Amar and Max just talk while they walk. Four is still carrying Tris, evethough I can see a couple of fresh scars under his shirt, and he has a bruise on his cheek. Tris seems really tired, and I can hear their conversation. "Sleep, I'll fight off the bad dreams" Four says. "With what?" Tris asks, sounding exhausted. "My bare hands of course." Four replies with a smirk. I smile too. My life is pretty darn good, if you don't count the kiddnappings of course.

AN/ this had a lot of Zeke's POV, but it worked so I kept it. Comments, votes, re-reads and suggestions are always welcome and really appreciated:)!

Bye pansycakes!

~Me