Chapter Tris (6 for pansycakes)

Last chapter: Chris makes Tris go shopping.

*****At the party*****

Tris POV

Me and Chris are walking to Zeke's. I'm wearing a dress that Chris made me wear. It's black and it reaches my knees. The top part is kinda tight and has a bit of lace, but when it reaches my waist it flows down beautifully. She curled my hair and did a black smokey eye with black eyeliner and pink lipgloss. She has the same makeup and hair, but her dress is short and tight. We're late, but as Christina says, fashionably late. She knocks on Zeke's door and a surprisingly sober Uriah opens the door.
"Hello ladies! I'm glad that you finally decided to show up! You guys are 15 minutes late!"
"Oh shut up Uri!" Chris says in a bored tone and pushes past him. All the guys drop their jaws to the floor, making me blush intensely.
"Close your mouths, you'll catch flys." Chris says sassily and sits next to Will. I sit down next to Tobias of course. He automatically wraps an arm around my shoulders.
"So now that everyone is here we'll start. So how 'bout we play never have I ever?" Zeke asks. I hear a bunch of 'ok's and 'okay's. "Cool!" Zeke exclaims and goes to get the shots. I haven't drank alcohol before, so I'm a bit concerned. He comes back and gives us all glasses of alcohol.
"I'll start! Never have I ever kissed a guy."
All the girls including me + Uriah take shots. The alcohol burns my throat and tastes bitter. Everyone turns to stare at Uriah.
"What, it was a dare alright!" he protests. "Okay, okay I'll go next. Hmm, never have I ever kissed a girl." Shauna says. All the guys take shots. It goes around for a couple of rounds before it's my turn.
"Never have I ever done it." Only Zeke and Shauna take shots, but it seems as if Shauna is just pretrnding to drink and throws it over her shoulder. That's weird.

"Okay, before people get anymore drunk, let's play Candor or Dauntless!" Toby suggests after ten minutes.
"Okay okay, I'll start. Shauna, candor or dauntless?" Uriah asks.
Shauna thinks for a while before answering Dauntless. Uriah has an evil smile on and Shauna goes paler. "Go to the pit, propose the first person you see with a rock. If they say yes, kiss them then slap them and run off. If they say no, well slap them and accuse them of cheating you. Oh, and make it good!" Uriah says with a grin. Shauna thinks for a while but then gets up and says: "Okay, who's witnessing?" Everyone shoots up, including me. Shauna sighs and leaves the room us following. Oh this is gonna be good.

We walk to the pit and the first person we see is Eric. Shauna gets even paler, but then puts a big smile on her face and walks up to him while we hide hide behind a random plant. Wait, why is hear a plant?! I'm waken from my thoughts by the sound of Shauna slapping Eric. She starts yelling at him and we all are laughing are butts off.

Shauna POV (this is the dare from her point of view)

Oh god, why does it have to be Eric. I walk up to him with a fake smile in my face. "Hey Eric!"
"Hey Shauna! What's upp?"
I get down on one knee and pull out a rock. "Eric, you are the love of my life, so will you marry me?" I ask. He looks disgusted. "WHAT?! No!" I get up and slap him hard. "How could you! You got me pregnant and now you're cheating in me with her?!" I yell fake sobbing and pointing at a random girl walking past.
"What a-"
"Oh I don't need your excuses, WE ARE THROUGH!!" I yell, slap him again and run off only to see my friend rolling in the ground from laughter. I smirk and say: "And that my children, is how you complete a dare."
"Shauna, that was awesome! What was that pregnancy thing?" Zeke asks. Oh shit, I forgot! I have to tell him!
"Oh nothing, I just thought it would be a great plus!"
We walk back to our apartment and play for two more hours before we change to spin the bottle, then wed, bed, dead. By then it's so late everyone leaves. We go to bed and Zeke falls asleep fast, his arms around me. I stay up a long time thinking how on earth am I gonna tell him I'm pregnant?

AN/ so what do you guys think about Shaun being preggo? It might be a bit early, but it went well with that dare so just go with it. Thanks to everyone who reads this, I'm not gonna tag anybody, 'cuz I'm lazy, anyway.
Read, comment, vote!
Bye pansycakes!
~Me