Chapter 23

Four POV

Tris slams the door shut in front of me. I turn and walk away. Argh. What have I done? I didn't mean it to happen, it just did. I know only one thing for sure. I'm gonna win Tris back.

Tris POV

I unlock the door and step out of Chris's bathroom. All the girls see me and gasp. I get why, roughly half of my hair is messily cut really short. "Tris.." Chris whispers. "I, just, he was at the door and I-I" that's as far as I get before breaking on tears. All the girls engulf me to a hug. "Hey, how bout we go watch that movie through?" Chris asks. "Yeah, let's do that." I say wiping my cheeks from the tears. I sit back to my place on the couch. Lynn sits next me while Christina presses play form the second time. "Hey, I just want to say I'm sorry, Four's a douch bag." Lynn says. "Yeah he is." I reply "and thanks." Lynn and I have become good friends during my year in Dauntless. "Oh, and if you want me to kick his ass, just let me know" I smile. "I might take you up on that." We watch the rest of the movie in silence. During a scene where Peeta and Katniss are going eat the poison berries, all of us cry again. Well, except Lynn. I drift off before the movie ends completely.

     I wake up to the smell of fresh coffee. I rub my eyes and the memories of yesterday come back to me. I run my fingers through my half head of shourlder length hair and feel the other half short under my fingers. I slowly get up from the couch and walk to the kitchen. Once I get there I notice everyone else is already there. "Good morning!" Chris says cheerfully. "Morning" I answer sleepily. She pours me a cup of coffee and I gratefully ecxept it. I take a sip of the black hot liquid and enjoy the taste of it. "So, what are we going to do today?" I ask, trying not think of yesterday. "Well, not much. The job choosing is today, and you got to be there. And, unfortunately, Four'll be there." Chris tells me. I sigh and fight tears. "Oh joy!" Note the sarcasm. I take a nother sip of my coffee. "So we are gonna make you look smoking hot so he'll regret cheating on you," Chris continues. I sigh and look at her. "Chris seriously? Yes, he cheated on me. Yes I'm mad, sad, and hurt. No wait, nevermind, make me look so smokin' that he'll never want to watch other girls again!" I start whining, but then change my mind and finish suddenly excited. Like, if I have to see Four, I'm damn straight gonna look so hot, he'd do anything just to be with me. Chris claps her hands ecxitedly. "Yey!! Ok, Mar, you figure out what to do with her hair. Shaun, you think about her make up. Tris, go take a shower. Lynn, well, don't try to stop us if we try to give you a makeover too. I'm gonna find something hot for Trissy to wear." She instructs us and Lynn mumbles something, probably an insult to Christina for even hinting she might get a makeover. I quickly chug down the rest of my coffee and hurry to take that shower as everyone scurrys off to do their stuff, exept Lynn, who silently drinks her coffee garing at the toaster. 

      I wrap a towel around my body and step out of the shower. I washed my hair, well, what's left of it anyway, and conditioned it. I washed my skin and shaved. The warm water relaxed me and made me forget of yesterday. It's like the water washed away all my troubles. I know it's not actually true, and my feelings will probably explode if I don't really yell at Four and beat him to pulp, but I can't really do that last part, so Lynn is coming with me to the training room after the job choosing seremony. I step out of the bathroom and go to Chris's bedroom, where she already awaits me. To my horror I notice a pair of black lacey push-up-bra and matching underwear. "Chris, I'm not wearing that!" I tell her. She puts a hand on her waist. "Ugh, yeah you are. You agreed to this, so take these, and change. Come out when you're ready." she says in a voice, that says 'this is final'. I sigh as she hands me a pile of clothes and leaves the room closing the door shut behind her. I drop the clothes to the bed and look what she gave me. A tight black dress, that ends mid-thigh. A pair of 7 inch over the knee heel boots. I sigh and put them on. The dress is strapless, but luckily Chris got me a short leather jacket so I don't show too much skin. (AN/that's basically the outfit Clary has in the City of Bones movie when they go to Magnus's party.) I put that on too and walk out of Chris's room. All the girls are waiting me in the living room. There's a dressing table with make up and hair tools all over it. Lynn's playing video games on the couch. "Those clothes look great on you!" Mar exclaims. Christina nods with a smug smile on her face. I blush. "Thanks Mar." "Okay, sit down." Shauna hurries me. I sit down and try to relax as Mar starts to do something with my hair and Chris and Shauna poke my face with make up.

    "Okay, all done!" Chris exclaims. She steps away from the mirror and I see myself. But the person in the mirror doesn't look like me. The girl has flawless skin, a silver smokey eye with eyeliner and blood red lips. The other side of her blonde purple hair is curled, and the short side is sleeked back and the whole hair looks like the short part is meant to and it looks good. I now see the dress hugs my non existent curves perfectly. "Thank you so much guys!" I exclaim. "No probs sweets! Now go out there and make Four yelous!" Chris cheers and we do a group hug. "Ok, byee!" I yell and run out of the door. I hear someone yell something but I don't slow down. I can't be late. Once I get to the pit, it's almost full and almost everyone is on stage, but I notice Four missing. Good. I get a few cat calls as I walk to the stage. "Lookin' good Six!" Jeff yells. "F*ck off Jeff!" I yell back. I get to the stage and sit on my chair. Soon I see Four enter the pit. Oh great. I'm not gonna even notice him. I'm gonna act like he ain't here. He gets to the stage and sees me. He's eyes widen an jaw drops. I smirk to myself. He sits down on a chair next to mine, and I sigh over dramatically. "Tris will you please just let me explain?" he quietly asks me. I don't have time to answer him, before Lynn(so she's gonna be a leader now) starts the seremony thing. "Welcome! We have a new set of members, and it's time for them to choose their jobs. So Tris and Four, if you'd come here and we'll get this thing going?" she declares. I get up Four following me. Lynn sends a death glare to Four and he inches a little bit further from me. I smile at Lynn. "So, the first ranked starts. I call your name and you get here, click on the job or jobs you want, then go to that table over there to get your apartment. Victoria!" I boom. Victoria gets to the stage and clicks 'ambassador'. Everyone claps. Then she goes to the other table to get a key and Four calls another member.

So yeah a time lapse

    I walk out of the Pit, Four following me. I sigh. What does he want? "Tris!" Oh crap. I guess I'll find out. I slowly turn around and see Four. He has a bundle of red roses and a box of chocolate. Is he seriously tryin' to win me back? Oh hell nah number boy! "What?" I spit out. "Just, please. Let me tell you what happened." he begs. I sigh. "Fine, two minutes. Go!" I agree. "I was walking to the pit, when I bumbed into Lauren. She just grabbed me by the collar and kissed me." he says. "Nice try, but when I cought you, you were kissing her. She was against the wall, because of you. So, not buying it. Good bye." I say coldly and walk away, not caring that he shouts after me. He can shout all he want, buy me all the chocolate and roses he wants. I am not taking him back. period.

AN/ yeah please don't hate me. Give me your opinions on Fourtris break up. And guyyys. Never come to live in Finland. It's almost freaking may! May, and there is 2 meters of snow and at least -10 degrees celcius in the morning. God I hate the winter here. It lasts basically the whole year. At least in the city I live in. Well, enough of my rant,

bye pansycakes!

~Me