Chapter 27

AN/ Tris's ring y'all ↑↑

Tris POV

The next couple of days go by fast. I wake up, eat, sleep, repeat. When Monday finally comes, I'm not sick anymore and can finally go to work again. I hum a song that has been stuck in my head all weekend. I think I heard it when Chris came over, and started planning our wedding after squealing for 5 minutes straight over the fact that me and Tobias are back together and still getting married. I get ready for work, and choose a black tank top that shows all my tattoos. I pick my favourite black ripped skinny jeans and my usual combat boots. I brush my hair, and try to make it look as good as possible, with the other side still short. I decide to go against my nature and put on a little bit of make up - just eyeliner and mascara with red lipstick though. I change my nose piercing into a ring piercing(AN/hope that makes sense). Then I look to bed, and find Tobias still in a slumber. I sigh, and decide to wake him up. I crawl to the bed and lie on top of him. "To-biiaas", I sing softly. Nothing. I let out an annoyed sound. I kiss his cheek, nothing. I roll my eyes and press my lips to his. I know he was already awake, when he immediately grabs my hips to pull me closer to him and responds to the kiss. I can feel him smirk against my lips. I smile and pull away. "You were awake the whole time, weren't ya?" I question him. He smirks again and nods. "Yep." I shake my head and laugh a little. I kiss him quickly before getting up. I pull Tobias up in the process too. "Argh, babe why we got to get up?"he complains, making me chuckle. "Because, we have work. Besides, I know you probably spend your days stalking me from the cameras anyway", I sass. He laughs. "Maybe", he says in a mischievous way while rising and lowering one eyebrow, making me roll my eyes. "Just, get up and we can have breakfast together", I say while trying an failing to pull him up. I pull his hands, but loose my grib, causing me to fall flat to my ass. "Ow", I groan and before I can get myself up, a pair of muscular hands that belong to the one and only king of slobs, Tobias Eaton. "So it takes me falling or hurting to get you out of bed?" I question him with one eyebrow raised. He smirks again. "Naah, still not getting up." Then he falls back to the bed pulling me down with him. I fall on top of him, and he has a firm grib on my waist keeping me pressed to him. I lay my head on his chest, and sigh. "As much as I'd like to stay here, we have to get to work, Tori won't be happy if I'm late", I tell and wiggle my way out of Tobias's grib. "You can either keep sleeping, or come with me to the cafeteria. I'll wait five minutes, then leave. Your choice", I tell Tobias and leave the room. I'm actually really tired and spending the day cuddling up with Tobias sounds so much better than work, but I have no choice. I fall to the couch and fall asleep.

A pair of lips on my forehead wake me up. I still pretend to be sleep though, just like Tobias did. I hear a sigh, and then a pair of lips is pressed against mine. I automatically wrap my arms around his neck and answer the kiss. I let Tobias pull me up, but then I pull away from him. He fake pouts as I smirk and walk away. "You're such a tease!" I hear him yell after me. I turn around and blow him a kiss before walking out of the apartment smiling to myself. I walk all the way to the cafeteria and spot the gang sitting at the table that's nearest to the foodline. I laugh to myself and walk over to them.
"Hey guys!" I greet everyone as I plop down next to Uriah and Chris. "Hey Tris! Where's Four?" Uriah wonders. As in cue, Tobias walks into the cafeteria with his hair glistening with water. "Over there", I answer and point at him. "Ayy! Oi, Number boy! Over here!!" Uriah screams across the cafeteria standing up and waving his hands above his head. "Uriah, shut the hell up!" Lynn yells and pulls a pouting Uriah down. Tobias walks over to us and slaps Uriah at the back of his head. "Yeah, shut the hell up", he repeats Lynn's words, making me smile. Like with an unsaid agreement, Chris slides further on the bench, and Tobias fills her place. He automatically slides one hand around my waist and pulls me to him, and I rest my head on his shoulder. "Is there any food?" he asks me. I roll my eyes. "No, is that all you ever think about?" "No." I take a look at my watch. "Oh sh!t!" I exclaim. "Ah, language!" Chris sasses. I roll my eyes, again. "I have to go!" I yell, buy I'm already halfway out of the cafeteria. "Love you!" I hear Tobias yell. I turn around while running and yell back: "Love you too!"

Tobias POV

After Tris leaves for work, Chris turns to look at me. "So, have you guys set a date yet?" she asks. I raise one eyebrow in confusion. "No. Chris, we just got back together and I was so relieved that she still wants to marry me! So no, we haven't set a date." She sighs. "Can you guys pleeeease give me a date by the end of the month?" she pleads. I sigh. "I'll talk to Tris tonight, fine?" She nods her head in satisfaction. "Good, now I have to get to work", I state and get up. I quickly get to the control room, and say hi to Bud. I walk to my computer and sit down on my awesome spinning chair. I open my computer and pull up the camera that shows the tattoo parlor. Yeah, sorry, I'm just worried. I see Tris sitting at the desk, sketching something and I smile at the sight. Then the one person I never expected to see again walks into the parlor. Peter. I turn up the volume so I can hear them. "Hello stranger!" Peter says. Tris's head shoots up, and her eyes widen. After a sudden movement, Tris is holding a butterknife in her hand, and a glare on her face. "What do you want, Peter?" Tris growls. "Isn't it obvious? You", Peter says. I get angry. "Oh as if! I'm engaged!" Tris shoots back. She glances to the camera, as if knowing I'm watching. Her eyes tell it all:'please come'. I shoot up from my chair. "Bud I gotta go!" I yell on my way out. I run, and don't stop til I reach the tattoo parlor. I get there panting heavily, and see Tris with her back against the wall, the butterknife aimed at Peter, who is approaching Tris. Anger boils inside of me. "Oi!" I yell. Peter's head snaps to my direction, and Tris's face is full of relief. "Why are you harrasing my fiance?" I ask. His eyes widen the slightest bit, before he just runs away. Tris runs to me and I hold her in my arms. "Thanks", she mumbles. "You're welcome. Hey, now you know it's good that I keep an eye on you through the cameras!" I grin. I can't see Tris's face, but I'm betting she's rolling her eyes. "Well, see you at lunch?" Tris asks after pulling away. "Of course", I smile. I quickly kiss Tris, and walk back to the control room, leaving Tris to do her sketches.

pAGey BRakEy-happy crying humany-wumany

This is later that night, after work 

Tris POV

"So, I have a question", Tobias says when we're snuggeling on the couch. "What is it?" I ask. "Chris wants us to set a date for our wedding." I think about it. "When do you want to get married?" I ask. I can see an idea flash through his eyes. "How about right now?" he asks. To my surprise, the words come out of my mouth are the following: "Oh, screw it, let's get married now!"

AN/ next chapter will be... I've said too much!!*swaggers of to my TARDIS*

Bye pansycakes!

~Me