Chapter 16

Clara POV *insert evil laughter*

I hide in the train. I just gotta wait for the right moment. I can still hear Zeke's voice when she yelled he doesn't interrupt Four and Tris kiss. Tris has to dissapear. I hear someone dare Christina to climb a statue. When they leave the train I come out of the closet I was hiding in. I jump out after them, making sure they dont see me. I'm gonna have to follow them, until I get a chanse. It's gonna have to look like an axident, so no one will know it's me. I hear laughter, and then they jump back to the train passing. I jump to the cart next to them, and find the door connecting them and hide in between the carts. I notice we're near the dauntless entrence. They're gonna jump to the roof and down to the net. Just as the others start to jump, I slip in to the cart. I see Tris is the last one to jump. I smirk. Time for action. Just as she's about to jump, I push her off the train. She lets out a blood-curdling scream as she falls. "Tris!" Four yells in his sexy deep voice. I smirk, now he's all mine. I see Tris trying to reach for the roof, but failing. I turn away. My job here is done. Four is all mine.

Tris POV

I wait for the crash, but it never comes. I open my eyes, and find myself face to face with Tobias. He has his other hand around my wrist, the other one in Zeke's hand. I'm hanging in the air, only their hands preventing me from falling and dying. I have tears down my cheeks, and so does Tobias and everyone else I can see from here. I try to pull myself up using Tobias's hand, but I fail, so they all start oulling me up. Soon another hand - that belongs to Christina - grabs my other hand and pulls me up too. As soon as I'm back in safety, I'm closed to an embrace by all of my friends. We all stand there, panting, as the fear starts to fade away. My fear is replaced with anger. "Four, someone pushed me out" I say pulling away from everybody. Tobias glenches his fists. "I'm gonna kill the person who did this." he says in a deadly tone through his glenched jaw. I turn and look at the train, that's almost gone. I might be imagining, but I think I see a dash of platinum blonde hair. I know only one person with that kinda hair, and that girl sure haits me and wants me dead. If it was Clara, she will pay. "Okay, I wanna do tha dare now." I say. Amar throws me the flask, and I take a sip. The alcohol burns my throat, but I don't care. I jump down the net, without another word. I feel like I'm flying, just like the first time I jumped. Soon the connected rope closes me to it's safety, and I climb out of it. "You can come now!" I yell to the top, hoping they will hear me. Soon a dash of black comes down. 

   Once everyone is down, we start walking towards the pit. Me and Toby walk hand in hand. So do Will and Chris, Zeke and Shauna, Marlene and Uriah. Lynn and Amar just talk. We arrive at Tori's place, 'cuz she does piercings too. I knock on the door, and a few minutes later a tired looking Tori opens the door in a big T-shirt and sweatpants. "What?" she ask and then yawns. She seems a bit pissed off. "We're playing Dare!" Amar exclaims. "Amar?" Tori says, her eyes widen. Before I know it, those two are hugging. "I thought you were dead..." Tori gasps, tears in her eyes. "I know I'm so sorry" Amar says and strokes her hair. She never said they were close. "Um, I'm really sorry to interrupt this reunion, but we got a dare to do." Zeke says, being ever so sublte. Tori glares at him, but they break apart. "So, who's the person that got dared?" she asks. I raise my hand. "I have to get a nose piercing. After almost dying it seems kinda lame but." "Oh my God, what happened?!" Tori asks conserned. "Someone pushed me off the train when we were jumping to the roof." I say. "I'd be dead without them" I say beckoning to my friends and Tobias. Tobias comes to me and hugs me. I hug him back, laying my head on his chest. I breath in his scent, that relaxes me and makes me feel safe. I close my eyes and we just stand there. I hear a 'click' sound and open my eyes. I see Christina with a cheesy smile on her face, holding a camera. "I've got my reasons" she says with a sly smile. I roll my eyes. "Okay, lets get me that nose piercing." I say and everybody cheers. I grab a bottle that has dull glass. I take a sip and sit on the chair. "So, what kinda nose piercing do you want? A septum or that kinda that is on one side? (sorry if I don't explain this well, hope you get what I mean. I'm not from an English speaking country)" Tori asks. I think. I don't want a septum, so on the side it is. "One on the side." I answer. "Ok, cool. What you need to know, is that it will hurt. The amount of pain depends on the persons pain level. Most I've heard it hurt, is a guy saying it hurt like hell." Tori says. "Even if it does hurt, you've got to stay still, or I might jab the needle up your nose to your cheek. Either way, I can bet it will hurt more, than if you just stay still. Do you want it done with a needle, or a piercing gun?(yep I know nothing about nose piercing, expet what kinda there are, if you know, please tell me!)" Tori asks. "Which hurts more?" I ask. "The needle," she says. "The needle it is!" I exclaim and they cheer as Tori rolls her eyes. I take a big sip from the bottle in my hand and let the pain make me feel more alive than ever.

¤¤¤

   I wake up in the morning with a bandage on my nose. I faintly remember Tori telling me to take it off when I wake up, so I get up, ignoring my headache and the fact that Toby wasn't next to when I woke up. I step in front of the mirror and carefully take off the bandage covering my new piercing. My nose hurts a bit, but not as much as my head. God this headache! Never drinking again. Once the bandage is completely off, I see that my nose is slightly swollen. Who cares. I go and sit on my bed, only to fall from surprise as someonne opens the door. The light makes my head hurt even more and I groan. Tobias chuckles his eep, sexy chuckle. "Morning sunshine" he says in a quiet voice. "Hey" I say quietly as well. "I brought you breakfeast. And Aspirin." he says. "Thanks babe, you're the best." I say. He sets a tray on a table next to our bed and pulls me up. "Thanks again" "You're welcome" he says and pulls me to a kiss. I melt in to the  kiss and forget every worry of the world. Too soon he pulls away and sets me down on the bed. "I brought made you chocolste pancakes and coffee. I also brought a piece of dauntless cake." "You can cook?" I don't know why I'm so surprised. "You really think Marcus was the one who cooked for us? Nah-ah." he says with a smirk. I roll my eyes "what eva" Toby laughs. "Eat babe, luckily there's no initiation today. Tomorrows capture the flag. Oh, and I like that nose piercing. Christina will probably make you go shopping for clothes and other stuff to match it." Tobias says and leaves the room. I take a sip of my coffee and wash the aspirin down with some water. I start eating the pancakes, and let me tell you, they're delicious! Don't you dare even think about stealing my man! Once I get to the cake, I savor every bite of it. I take a quick 10 minute shower once I'm done eating. I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I walk out of the bathroom and turn on the lights of my bedroom. I search through my closet, fnally finding a good outfit. A black leather tank top, that has a dauntless symbol on it, and a maroon skater skirt. I also put on my black converse. I brush my hair, but don't bother to put on any make up. I grab black fake diamond ear rings, to match my nose piercing. It's also black fake diamond. I could never afford a real one, it would be like a gazillion points. I step out of the bedroom. I walk through the living room, wondering where Tobias is. I never heard a door closing. I'm starting to panick, why would he leave without even leaving a note? Then my eyes catch a piece of paper and let out a relived breath. He did leave a note. I pick the piece of paper up. I take a look at what it says, and my smile dissapears from my face instantly. 

Dear Tris,

You reaelly think, you could  ever escape me? That I would never come for him? I want to make your life miserable, and what better way there is, then to kiddnap your beloved Tobias? Don't worry, I wont do anything he hasn't already experiensed, maby I'll jut be less, hmm, how do you say it? Ah, gentle. If you ever want to see him again - alive that is - you better hurry! I'm not sure how long I can keep myself from dong something, where's no coming back from...

Marcus.

******

AN/ sorry not sorry. I felt like this was a bit boring to read, so I added some...drama

Bye pansycakes!

~Me