Chapter 15

AN/ what is that I see? Another update in in the same day? Enjoy!

Zeke POV

She said yes! Ohmigoshhh she said yes!! I'm so happy right now. Me and Shauna stand there kissing. Her hand around my neck, mine on her waist. This is my moment. We stay that way, until I hear someone - looking at you Four! - cat call. I pull away, and see a smirking Four. "When have I ever interrupted you when you were kissing Tris!" I screech fake angry. Four rases one eyebrow and makes a face that says 'really?' "Hey, it's always uriah screaming no PDA!" I defend myself. Four rolls his eyes while Uriah screams "Hey!" I laugh along with my beautiful fiance, her scary little sister, her best friend, ex Nose, ex Smart-mouth, my ex instructor and the Number couple. Only my idiot little bro doesn't laugh. He just pouts. Marlene goes up to him and kisses him. It starts to turn into a make out session. I see Tris and Four look at each other, nod, and then they scream at the same time "NO PDA!!" at the top of their lungs. We all strat laughing until I hear Lucas cry. "Sshh, it's okay baby.." Shauna coos and takes our son from Lynn. She rocks him back and forth until he stops crying. Me and Ssauna hug, Lucas on both of our arms in between us. We both look down on him and smile. This is perfect. I hear a 'click' sound and all the girl, exept Lyyn, say "aaawwwwww". I see a smiling Tris. "Memorys" she says holding up a camera. I roll my eyes. "Sorry to interrupt, but how bout we go play some Dare! Ya know, just like in the Pansycakes initiation. Like when I went to erudite, and mooned those Noses!" Amar says excitedly. Will chokes on his drink. "What?! It was You?!" Amar and me smirk with Four "Yep!" he says popping 'p'. "Heck yeah!"  me and Four yell. We all cheer and continue eating. My life's perfect right now.

  SoS My BaGe is BrEAkiNG HelP mE

Tris POV

We all wait at the train tracks. Me, Tobias, Will, Chris, Uriah, Marlene, Shauna, Zeke, Lynn and Amar. Our gang has now 10 members, Uriah says we should call ourselves 'The pansycake gang', but we crushed his dreams like an insect. "The trains coming, lets do this pasycakes!" Amar yells. I laugh. Amar is hilarious. He tells the best stories. I feel the train pass me and start running. Everyone else jumps before me. I grab the handle, and pull my self in. I stand up, only to fall on top of Tobias when the train sways to the side. He laughs, while my cheeks heat up, I blush a lot. "Okay, does someone not know how to play?" Amar asks. I raise my hand. "Okay, well, someone gives the person of their choise a dare. Then the dared person takes a sip, and does the dare" Amar explains pointing to a silver flask on his hand. Alcohol. I nod. "Okay kay, you tall girl who looks like she could be one of the Pedrads" Amar says pointing at Christina. "My name's Christina, and I'm defenetly not a Pedrad" Chris shoots back. Amar holds his hand up in mock surrender. "Okay, Christina. I dare you to climb the statue in front of the school." he says throwing the flask to her. "Okay" Chris says and chatches the flas. She smirks and jumps oof the train all of us behind her. I land on my feet, while adrenaline runs through me. A small victory, but idc. "Okay, lets do this!" Chris yells and takes a sip.

Sorry another BagE BreAk

still Tris POV

"Okay, Tris! I dare you to get nose piersing." Chris says and throws me the flask. "Argh, fine!" I say and catch the flask. We wait til the roof. We're gonna jump to the net again. The roof comes to sight and we prepare to jump. Like before, everyone jumps before me. Something feels off. I feel like I'm not alone. I shrug it off and go to the eedge. Just as I'm about to jump, someone pushes me and I lose my balance. I let out a scream as I fly in the air. I see Tobias's head turn to my direction, his eyes panick. "Tris!" he yells. Feels like everthing is going in slow motion, but it's the adrenalin in my blood that makes me notice everything fastly. I can see the edge of the roof approaching. I also know that I will most surtently miss it. I know I will hit the ground, 10 floors below me. I know someone pushed me, and if I get the chanse, I will kill them in after life. I shake my hands, trying to reach the roof. I don't. I close my eyes and say "Tobias I love you" it's only a whisper.

AN/ don't hate, don't take your butterknifes out of your boots. 

Bye pansycakes!

~Me