Chapter 29

Tris POV

I wake next to Tobias. What, why am I naked?! The memories of last night come back to me, making my cheeks heat up.  I slowly try to get up without waking Tobias, but fail. His eyes flicker open and he plants a kiss on my forehead. "Morning", he says in his sexy morning voice. "Morning. Last night was-" I start, but am cut off by Tobias grinning. "What?" I ask. "Oh, I'm just thinking about last night." he smirks, making me blush even more. "Do you, was I any good? Do you regret it?" I blurt out. "Tris, you were perfect. And why would I have any regrets? I love you Tris Eaton, you could never disappoint me. Plus, this was my first time too, so I had no expectations. You're always perfect, and I regret nothing I've ever done with you", he says, his eyes full of love and determination. "I love you too," I say, pressing my lips to his. The kiss is slow, sweet and full of love. After a while I pull away and grab my a T-shirt from the floor. I slip it on and slip away from under the covers. "Now, I'm going to take a shower", I say. "Can I come?" Tobias grins. "No." I say and slam the door shut in front of his face. I turn the water on, and while it gets warm I take the T-shirt off. It's way too big for me and it smells like Tobias. I'm keeping it. I step under the warm water and think. I lost my virginity. To the man I love more than anything. Wait, did we use protection? I hope we did. I'll have to ask.
I wash my hair and body, rinse everything off and step out of the shower, turning the water off, and grabbing a towel. I dry myself and put the T-shirt back on. I walk back to the bedroom, only to find it empty. I can smell bacon and pancakes cooking in the kitchen and smile. I change into jeans and a tank top. I decide to go barefoot. I go to the kitchen, and see Tobias, wearing only sweatpants, frying bacon and making scrambled eggs and pancakes. I smile. I have the best husband ever. I tip toe to Tobias, and snake my arms around his slim waist, and lean my head on his back. Tobias turns around so that I'm leaning towards his bare chest. "Morning again, Mrs. Eaton", he says and kisses the top of my head. "Good morning", I say back smiling. We kiss for a while, until I smell something burning. I scrunch my nose. "Aah, Tobias?" I ask. "Mmhmm?" He mumbles. "Do you smell something burning?" He spins around. "Oh sh*t!" he yells and I get out of the way as he grabs the pans and takes the outside. I turn the stove off and follow him.
"Sorry I burned your breakfast." He sighs. "It's okay. I'm more in the mood for Dauntless cake, anyway." He laughs. He turns to face me, and pulls me close to him from my waist. I place my hands on his shoulders and look him in the eyes. Those mezmerising blue eyes. Deep like the ocean, stormy like, well, a storm. And most of all, the man's I love. "I love you, you know that?" I say. He smiles too. "Yeah, I know. I love you", he says, making me smile even wider.
Tobias pushes a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Now come with me, I got you something!"he exclaims, suddenly exited. I laugh and let him pull me with him, joy bubbling inside me.

Imma use my TARDIS and use up the timey-wimey

Tobias's hand is removed from my eyes, and the view makes me gasp. There's a stable, with a wide field. "Oh my, Tobias, this is beautiful!" "The best part is inside", he says and leads me in. He leads into the table and I see only one horse. It's black, like the sky at midnight. "It's beautiful", I whisper. "She's yours", Tobias's hot breath tickles my ear. "Seriously? By the Angel(AN/ heh I love TMI way too much CoHF is destroying me I'm starting to believe 'to love is to destroy')!" I rush to the mare and gently stroke her chub. She neighs softly. "What's her name?" I ask Tobias. "You deside. It's kinda like my birthday gift to you." It hits me. Today's my birthday. I had completely forgotten. I'm 18 now. Wow.
"Uriah would probably name her pansycake, but I'm gonna call her, Lilith(AN/ heh TMI strikes again)." I say. Tobias hugs me from behind and I lean my head on his chest. This is the perfect moment.

Again a time lapse, but this time all the way to the end of the honey moon so they back in Dauntless

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeekk!" A high pitched scream echos through the hallway, and suddenly I'm tackled in a hug. "How could you elope like that?!" Christina exclaims. I laugh and hug my best friend back. "I'm sorry!" I tell her. We break apart. She looks at me knowingly. "Tris, you're glowing. You and Four did it, didn't you?" I blush and eventhough I know what she mentioned I ask: "Did what?"
Chris rolls her eyes. "You know, what Uri would say the 'frickle frackle'."
I blush even more and nod. "Aaah! My baby is growing up!" She squeels and hugs me again. I laugh and hug her back. I've missed my best friend. "So, now come with me to the cafeteria, I have questions!" She pulls me to the cafeteria with her before I have time to answer her anything. I just let her drag me, until she sits me down on a chair and sets a plate of Dauntless infront of me.  I pick up the fork next to it and put a piece of heaven in to my mouth. As the sweet taste of Dauntless cake fills my mouth Chris starts a question hour, and I try to answer them as best as I can.

Okay sorry so many time skips in this chapter but mandatory!!

I wake up to the feeling of having to puke. I wiggle out of under Tobias's arm and run to the bathroom. As I puke my guts out, I hear some one come come to the bathroom. Tobias pulls my hair out of the way and rubs my back comfortably. After I'm done he helps me up and I brush my teeth. 

"U okay baby?" Tobias asks me. I have a feeling why I vomited, and if it's what I fear it is, I don't know what to do.

"Yeah, could you just, please get Christina? Just tell her what happened and she'll know what to do", I tell Tobias. He nods, then kisses me quickly before heading out of the door. The minute the door closes behind him I slide down to the floor, tears blurring my vision. I let the tears slip down my cheeks as I think about the situation. If I'm pregnant, how do I tell Tobias? What do I do?

My tears have dried down by the time Christina bursts through the door. She sees me on the floor and rushes to me. 

"Oh, sweets", she exclaims. "Four told me what happened. Are you okay?" I nod. "I think so." Chris pulls something out of her purse. A pregnancy test. She hands it to me.

"Here, take this. I'll wait outside", she says and gives me a hug. "And hey," she whispers. "What ever it is, It'll be okay". "Thanks Chris."

Chris closes the door behind her, and I hear her say something to Tobias. I lock the door and take a look at the test. I do as the box says.

***

Five minutes later, I sit on the bathroom floor, the pregnancy test in front of me. I haven't dared to look at it yet. I have to sit there and breath for two more minutes before I have the guts to pick up the test. After one more deep breath I turn the test over and look at it. My breaths stop.

Positive.

I'm pregnant.

AN/ The end. Miss me? Oh God darnit I need a new season of Sherlock with Moriarty back from the dead... Please tell me I'm not the only one. Ooh and does someone else watch Shadowhunters? MeMeMe! I just waited a week for a new episode and watched it today on Netflix. And man! I can't wait for a nother week for a new episode! Imma be dead by the time it comes!

Yeah but sorry it took so long to update, I've been working on other things and simply forgotten. I'm really sorry for those who missed this story and waited for me to post. And like WHAT! Over 1k reads?!! Thank you so freaking much!! <4

For the last time, in this story at least,

Bye pansycakes!

~K