Chapter 25

Tris POV

Tobias's lips crash against mine, and my hands find their way to his hair. His hands go to my waist as I kiss him back. He gently bites my lower lip making my lips part. Before I can close them, his tongue is in my mouth. For awhile our tongues battle for dominance, him (obviously) winning. He starts sitting up pulling me with him, and not once his lips leave from mine. He sits and pulls me to his lap. I wrap my legs around his waist and place one of my hands on his cheek. His other hand goes to the small of my back, pulling me closer to him.
"Guys. What's -. Oh!" The sound of Chris's voice makes us quickly pull apart. "Chris! Oh, hi!" I stutter, my cheeks redder than tomatoes and quickly get off Tobias's lap. Chris grins at me. "I see you two have made up *cough cough made out cough cough*. Anyway, I was wondering if you'd like to come and have dinner with us in the cafeteria, but nevermind. I'll leave you to...do what ever you were doing", her voice sounds chippery and she wiggles her eyebrows making me blush even more if that's even possible. I hear Tobias chuckle behind me and pull me to his chest. I lean against his chest and smile. I breath in his sent, and sigh. I've missed him so much. I see Chris starting to leave and break about of Tobias's grib. "Chris wait!" I exclaim as I run to her. She turns around raising one eyebrow. Before she can ask anything, I hug her. She hugs me back. "Thank you. All of you. Tell the others thanks too", I whisper in her ear. I can tell she's smiling when she answers. "You're welcome sweets. What's important is that Fourtris is sailing again!" She exclaim and I hear cheers from the other side of the door before the door opens and a cheering Uriah tackles me in a hug. "Aaaawwwwww! Fourtris!!" He yells in my ear. "Yeah, Uri we're back together but GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF OF ME!!" I yell back. He gets off of me and offers me a hand. I take it and he pulls me up. "I am not fat!" He says in a fake hurt tone. "Not yet, but keep eating that much Dauntless cake and you will be", I sass. Uri gasps "Dauntless cake!" And then he sprints out of the door faster than light speed. I laugh and yell "Bye Uri!" As he runs away. Tobias laughs and wraps an arm around my waist. He kisses the top of my head. "Well, guys. We're gonna go now. Have fu-uun. But not too much fun. We don't need a baby Ten to run around here just jet", Chris works us making me blush once again. Tobias just laughs. "Chris seriously. I still got number seven", I say. She smirks. "I know, cuz if you didn't, you'd tell me right?" I nod. "Now, byee!" With that everyone leaves and I shut the door. I lean my back against the door and sigh. "Finally! Some time alone", I sigh. A boy-ish smirk takes over Tobias's face making me smile too. He steps closer to me and his hand gently push me against the door from my waist. I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him down to kiss me. The kiss is slow, and sweet this time, not hungry and desperate like the last time. This time, it's like w have all the time in the world, and no one else exist. Without breaking the kiss, Tobias picks me and I wrap my legs around his slim waist. My hands move to his neck and his move to under my butt to keep me steady. He sets me down on the kitchen table and moves his body between my legs. Both his hands go to both of my thighs and my other hand moves to his cheek and the other to his chest. The kiss tastes like Dauntless cake, and Tobias's sent. Something sweet, musky, and manly. Tobias's other hand goes below my chin, and the other on remains on my thigh. After a while of kissing, he pulls away, both of us panting. "I'm taking you out on a date tonight", his voice sounds groggy and husky, sexy. "Oh yeah? Where?" I ask. He smirks. "Not telling ya. Get ready, I'll be back in an hour to pick you up. Wear something casual but hot", he tells me. Before leaving or letting me come down from the table, he tilts my chin up with his fingers, and kisses me one more time. All too soon he pulls away. "See you soon", he says and leaves. Leaving me smiling to myself like a grazy person. I hope off the table. I walk to my room and from my mirror I see that my lips are swollen and hair all messy. I don't really care, so I just walk to my wardrobe. I find my ripped skinny jeans, and a black tea shirt, that has a little pocket and it the pocket area it has a Dauntless symbol. I just put on my black combat boots, because I don't feel like wearing heels. Being a try Dauntless, I shove a knife to the inside of my left boot. It's on the inner side of my ankle, so it's easy to get with my right hand. I find my favourite black leather jacket, and tie it around my waist. I grab a hairbrush and start brushing my hair. Once it's somewhat smooth I let it be. It feels wired that the other side is short and the other one to my collarbones, and it has platinum blonde and purple in it, but I'll get use to it, I like it. I decide not to wear make up, and just wash my face. I take a look on my full body length mirror, and nod. I look like me. Before I can do anything else, I hear a knock on the door. I go to open it and, find my Tobias standing behind it, with a rose in his hands. He looks absolutely handsome - he's wearing dark blue jeans, a tight black tea shirt, which looks perfect on his muscular body, black leather jacket and of course, his beaten up sneakers. "Hello, beautiful", he says and hands me rose. I blush and thank him. I can feel him eyeing my body as I place the rose on my desk. I turn to him and catch him cheking me out. "My eyes are up here", I say pointing at my eyes. "I know, but I wasn't cheking out your eyes. You look absolutely gorgeous", he says and pulls me into a quick kiss. I smile to the kiss and so does he. He pulls away and grabs my hand. "Now come on! Let's go!" he says excitedly. He has the spark in his eyes, that I've seen so many times before. Dauntless mania. I laugh and follow him out of the door. I lock it behind me. He leads me out to the train tracks. "Where are we going?" I ask him. He grins. "You'll find out. It's a good thing you didn't wear heels", he tells me. "Oh yeah?" "Mmhmm", he nods his head. Soon I hear the train coming. "Jump to the last cart", he instructs me. I nod and start running as the first cart passes by. I grab the handle of the last cart and easily swing myself in. Tobias follows. I sit down on the edge and let my feet dangle above thin air. The wind tosses my hair around as the train climbs higher and higher. Tobias sits next to me and pulls me close to him from my waist. I wrap my arm around his waist too and lean my head on his shoulder. He leans his head on my head. "I like your new hair by the way", he says. "It suits you." I smile. "Thanks."

The sun is starting to set when Tobias finally says it's time to get off the train. I don't recognize the place. I jump off the train Tobias following me. "Toby?" I ask, using his old nickname. "Yes, Bea?" he asks grinning. I roll my eyes. "Where are we? You're not going to take me into middle of the woods and murder me aren't you?" I ask. He laughs. "You'll see soon. And no, I'm not going to kill you. I love you." I smile. "Just checking. I love you too." He takes my hand and leads me deeper into the woods that surround us. I'm starting to actually believe that he will murder me, eventhough he said he wouldn't, when Tobias covers my eyes with his colossal hand. "Seriously Tobias?" I ask. "Yep", he says popping out the 'p'. "Don't worry, we're almost there", he reassures me. "Hmph." I hear Tobias chuckle a bit and roll my eyes under his hand. We walk, me blindfolded for about two minutes, before Tobias stops, making me stop too. "You ready?" he asks. "Yeah", I reply. Tobias removes his hand from my eyes, giving me my sight back. The view onfrpnt of me is breathtaking.
It's a spring, in the middle of the woods. The water sparkles because of the setting sun, and near the water is a picnic. A blanket is spread on the grass, and on top of it is a basket. There are fairy lights hanging from the trees nearby. "Tobias. This is amazing!" I exclaim. He smiles. "I'm glad you like it, love." He guided me to sit on the blanket and sits down next to me. He pulls out pizza, hamburgers, strawberries and Dauntless cake from the basket.
The next few hours are spent by eating, laughing, kissing, and feeding eachother strawberries. The sun is almost fully down and the fairy lights bring light to the darkness around us. I'm leaning my head on Tobias's shoulder and his hand is around my waist. "Tris?" Tobias's voice breaks the comfortable silence. "Mmhmm?" I reply, too tired to talk. "So, I was wondering, if, maybe, you'd still like to be engaged to me? I mean, I don't have a big speech planned out, but will you still marry me?" he asks me, turning to face me. His eyes are hopeful, and face questioning. I smile. "Of course Tobias!" I exclaim. A grin spreads across Tobias's face and he pulls out the same ring he proposed to me with, almost two months ago. He slides the ring to my left hands ring finger and plants a kiss at the back of my hand. Making me blush once again. Suddenly, an idea flashes in his eyes and a mischievous grin takes over his face. Before I know what's happening, he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I laugh. "Heyy! Put me down!" I scream and punch his back with my fists. "No can do, babydoll", he chippers. I roll my eyes. Once I figure out where he's taking me, it's too late. I let out a scream, as I fly through the air before the cold water surrounds me. I swim to the surface and gasp for air. I swipe my now wet hair away from my face and see Tobias grinning at me like a maniac. I grin wickedly, and realization hits him a second too late. I grab his collar and dive to the cold water, pulling him with me. The waters deep, my feet don't reach the bottom, and my lungs are starting to burn, so I resurface. A Tobias, who's hair is dripping water to his wet face. He rolls his eyes and I smile. I kick my legs to stay in the surface, and he wraps his hands around my waist once again. With a firm grip on my hips, he kisses me. My hands loop loosely around his neck. We kiss for a while, before Tobias pulling away grinning, once again. I raise one eyebrow at him, questionably. "What?" I ask. "Take a deep breath", he suggest, and pulls me into the cold, clear water once again. I open my eyes in the water, and am glad that it isn't salty water. I see Tobias's figure in front of me, and swinbto him. His other arm is still on my waist, and the other one caresses my cheek as his lips meet mine. The taste of sweet spring water mixes in to the kiss, as we keep kissing under the water, in our own world. We kiss until my lungs are on fire, and I brake free from Tobias and swim to the surface. The moment my head is above water I gasp for air and pant as Tobias comes to the surface. He has a smile on his face as he pants too.
We keep swimming, kissing and playing in the water until it's completely dark, and I'm exhausted. "Tobias", I say, as I struggle to keep my head above the surface. "Yes, love?" he asks, noticing my struggle and wrapping an arm around me to help me. I send him a thankful smile. Together we swim to the dry land, and we both are soaking wet. "We should get back. I think we're both gonna be sick tomorrow", Tobias says. I smile. "It was totally worth it." He laughs and we start our journey back to the Dauntless compound.
We wait about ten minutes for the train to arrive, and I'm freezing. I wrap the leather jacket tighter around my small body and try to keep the warmness in as Tobias tries, and fails to make me warmer.

   Once we finally get to our apartment, I'm exhausted. I wiggle out of the damp clothes in the bed room and grab one of Tobias's T-shirts, and sweatpants. Both of them are way too big, warm, and suuper comfy. I stumble to bed, where Tobias already is and get under the covers. Tobias pulls me to his chest, and soon, sleep overtakes me.

AN/happy early Easter for those who celebrate it! And I had to make Tobias act like a normal teenage boy for once, or twice, or thrice... *smirks*
Anyway, feel free to tell me your opinions, and if you'd check out my other story, called 'An Apparation Gone Wrong', that'd be super!
Bye now pansycakes!
~Me