Romantic!NAJ!Goth x Teacher!reader

For @batgirl77L

(Y/n) POV
I walked down the hallway, silence filled the air, only my breathing could be heard. My (Footwear) could be heard, I walked to the library, I was a teacher. It's not my dream job, but I love it. I opened the sliding door to the library, I walked over to the biology section, I needed the books for my students. I took the 25 books and beeped them in.
„Hello there (cute/nn) (nickname)." I almost dropped the books. „Ah, hello Goth" You smiled, a small, almost unnoticeable, blush creeping onto your cheeks.

„Are you busy today?" Goth asked, you thought about it. „No, I'm not. W-why do you ask?" You stuttered, damn it. „Did you just stutter?~" He purred, you couldn't hold your blush back, you face went red.

„I-I gotta go! H-have a nice day!" You bowed and ran to your class, you opened the door and slammed it.

Why am I so flustered?! You thought of something else and began preparing the test for the students, the bell rang and you sat in your seat. Students flooded in, they prepared and talked with each other. The second bell rang signaling the students to be ready. (Is it only our school who has a second bell?!)

The tension began building up. „Easy now students, this is a simple test. I hope you all do well and I hope you listened to me in class. We will begin... Now!" You announced.

„And the time is up! Please lay all of your test up here, remember to write your name on it!" Some students began talking, they wrote their name on it and  put onto your table

After everybody had put it on your desk, you picked them up, time to correct them.

Hours after hours, you were finally done. You stretched and yawned. „Tired already?" You sprung up from your seat, screeching. „WHAT IN THE!!— Oh my god, GOTH! Don't ever do that"

Goth leaned on the door frame, crossed arms „Didn't mean to scare you, (cute/nn)" He winked, you fought off the blush.

„What did you want?" You asked.

„Come with me" He smiled, reaching out for you. The hallway was dark and he disappeared into the shadows.

„G-goth?" You walked into the shadows, goosebumps began to take over your body. You didn't like this one bit, a small rose pink color candle showed Goth standing with a rose. He held his hand out once again, you ran over to him. „W-whats going on?" You took his hand, he pulled you closer to his chest and danced around, rose pink light showed you, you just noticed you were in the cafeteria.
You looked at Goth, blush covering your face, romantic music played in the background, Goth dipped you and pulled you close.

„I've wanted to do this for a long time" He whispered, his 'lips' coming closer, soon enough you stood in the middle of the cafeteria, kissing.

"I love you (Y/n) (L/n)"

A smile crept onto your face:
"I love you too, my Gothy"

All rights reserved.  No parts of this work may be used for anything without the author's permission or knowledge. This is a fictional work. Any resemblances to actual events, or persons; living or dead are purely coincidental. No part of this work may be transmitted by any means whether electronically or mechanically without written permission from the author.  If any other copies of this work are found online, they were plagiarized. Notify the author immediately.  All infringements of this copyright are punishable by law.  Copyright ©