Ink!Sans x Witch!Reader (Part 3)

(Y/n)s POV

I went in and out of consciousness, struggling to stay awake. My eyes finally opened and I tried moving, I felt gravity pulling me down, but something held me up.
I soon realized I was tied up, panic rose inside me and I wiggled around. I screamed and I felt people laughing, I heard a child yelling at me. "Burn in hell, witch!" I frantically looked around to spot the monsters she had talked to, they were looking down in shame. Only their child looked her in her eyes. Our eye contact was broken when I heard a match, I screamed. I felt the fire coming closer, the child was now crying. I felt the crowd cheer, I broke down crying.

I put her feet onto the pillar, making sure I could push off when it was time, I screamed when she could feel the flames touching her.

(3rd person POV)

She screamed her spell loud and clear: "GODS AND GODDESS OF THE AIR, LISTEN NOW AND HEAR MY PRAYER! LET ME SOAR WITH WINGS OF FLIGHT, SPEED RIGHT THIUGH THE COLD OF THE NIGHT!"

The flames were touchinng her and she could feel her skin burning, but she ignored it.

"MY WINGS ARE (F/C). THEY CAN STRETCH (F/number). EVERYONE CAN SEE THEM. GODS AND GODDESS OF THE AIR, LET ME NOW, fly, FLY, FLY!"

Wings replaced her arms and she pushed off, she flew as quick as she could, not looking back. The villagers tried chasing her tried to catch up with her, but they weren't as fast as her.
She flew as quick as possible, her eyes searched for her place, she flew straight into the forest and dodged the trees.
As soon as she saw the entrance of her home, she tried landing. But her pain was great and she fell, she slid across the grass and mud.

As soon as she had enough strength she pulled herself up. She looked at her wings, tears streaming down her face. She whispered the reversal spell, a painful minute was about to happen.

She breathed heavily, she breathed in sharp breaths.
As soon as they were back, she shifted her attention to her legs, she walked into her small shed, she applied some healing cream she had made out of herbs.

She sat in bed for a while, she couldn't go out in public, she couldn't buy stuff anymore, she was gonna starve.
"Berries..." Her hoarse voice told herself. "Of course!" She stood up, slowly. Reaching out for her basket she went out into the forest.

She heard a whooshing noice, she turned around, a little too fast for her legs. She breathed in and her eyes widened. "I'm sorry." She walked backwards, stumbling over some tree roots, she couldn't run.

"They're on their way aren't they?" He looked confused. "Who?" She winced in pain when she tried standing up. "The villagers. I can hear them." He shook her head and helped her up. "That's my friends, we're sorry that we got you caught." She tried pushing him away but she didn't have enough strength. Toriel appeared and she went straight over to (Y/n), she held her paws over her burned legs, healing them.

"I'm so sorry my child, we- we didn't mean to- get you caught." She said half sobbing, (Y/n) looked away from her, making eye contact with the kid from earlier. The child inched closer and sat next to (Y/n), she pulled out a piece of candy, she must've seen (Y/n) frantically picking berries, eating some of them.

(Y/n) ate it, she didn't care if it could be poisonous. She felt the kid grab ahold of her arm, they were looking at it in wonder, showing genuine interest in it. They flapped their arms like wings, and looked at (Y/n).

(Y/n) couldn't help but chuckle at the childs behavior, she finished her sandwich just as Toriel finished healing her legs.
The kid started running around with arms spread out and flapping them like wings. Ink!Sans helped (Y/n) stand up, she was a little wobbly but she got up.

(Ink!Sans POV)

She wobbled around, trying to gain some sort of balance. It was amusing to watch, I would've laughed if it wasn't because of me she was like this.
"Do you wanna stay at our house, they wouldn't suspect us." She nodded, I placed her on my paintbrush, and I sat in front of her. "Hold onto me alright? Don't let go." My soul started pounded, I was confused but I ignored it. "We'll see you at home, alright?" They nodded, I began gliding home with (Y/n) holding on tight.
I held my hand over my chest, right over where my soul was. It was beating quicker and quicker, I was terribly confused, this had never happened before.

"Did you mean to get me caught?" I was shocked, I didn't think she would talk to me after what had happened.
"No. I thought you were someone who hates me and my relatives. I didn't mean to get you caught. I had no other option than just look at you when you were tied up.
I didn't want it to ruin my friends life."
I turned my head and looked at her, she was smiling with this tired cute look.
"Thank god." Heat went up in my cheekbones and I tuned my head quickly. "I- I would never mean you harm." She chuckled.

This girl was something special.