Tsundere!Naj!Bunny x Female!Ink-Devil!Short!Reader

Reference, alter your looks as you want.🔝

| (Y/n)'s POV |
Bunny has been one of my friends for a long time, she's not the nicest person and sometimes she makes me doubt myself, but she usually apologizes to me. But ever since those girls arrived she has been extra cruel, she doesn't apologize anymore either.

I was on my way out of class when I was pushed aside. "Ugh, move fatass!" I stumbled around, trying to regain my balance. "Sorry..." I looked at the group, they sassily walked out and laughed.
The teacher yelled after them and asked me if I was okay, I nodded and smiled. The teacher rubbed my back, and then I left class.

"Oh Bunny... What did they do to you?"

I walked back to my locker and got my backpack out, I felt a massive headache come my way. I knew what this meant, I pulled out my soul, normal human females get periods, while I get possessed. "(Y/n)..?" I turned around, quickly hiding my soul.
"Bunny?" I said happily, her frown turned into a smirk.

"Lose some weight." She walked away and her friends ran up to her, laughing.

I coughed, ink coming up. I felt my horns slowly crawling out of my head, my bones extending to a inky tail. I started running, I had to get home quick. My arms slowly being covered in ink, my skin turning to an ashy color.
I reached the group of girls, and one of them tripped me.
I ignored it and continued running, scratching my arms, there was no way I would reach it in time.

I got weird glances from people, and monsters. I decided to run over to a more abandoned part of town, I ran into an alleyway and rolled up into a ball.
"It's okay... It's gonna be okay..—-" I began trying to mentally prepare for the transformation. It's not like I can't control myself, it's just that I make horrible decisions.

My vision faded and suddenly everything was in black and white. I heard footsteps and girls rambling. "How dare that short fatass—-" I was facing the wall when I heard them walking into the alleyway. "—- What the fuck is that..?!" I turned around, I knew what I looked like... Not the prettiest of sights, oversized arms covered in ink, my hair dark and dripping in ink, ashy skin, crooked horns and a demonic tail.

"She's fucking gross!" Yelled one of the girls, laughing. My words were restricted, I could only growl in response. "She's fucking autistic! A picture was snapped and I made a scream-like growl. I ran over to her and ripped the phone out of her hands. I threw the phone on the ground and stomped on it.

| Bunny's POV |

"MY PHONE!" Screamed (Mean/Girl1),  I grabbed her. "Let's get the fuck out of here!" They began running, but I stood still. I turned around, there stood a short ink demon, crying, ink dripping down from her hair, horns, tail and eyes.
"Idiot... Why didn't you say anything?.." Her big voidless eyes stared at me, a low growl emitting from her. "You couldn't say anything... Could you..? I was too obsessed regaining my popularity..." She slowly crept closer, she was scaring me. "Sca..ree... Yoo..?" Her voice was totally messed up, she was scared. More scared than I was... I left her, all alone, with that beast inside her.

She looked up at me, I looked into her eyes. Her hands were like a part of an animal. Positioned like a kangaroo.

"Y-you know... Your quite c-cute like that..." She looked at me with enlarged eyes. "D-don't look at me like that... I-Idiot."

I felt her inky hair, touch me... I reached out for her horns and she quickly backed up, stumbling all over the place, what happened? "We got her!" My eyes widened and I saw most of the popular students standing behind me.

"Let them beat her up, come her Bunny!" I looked at her, she was terrified. I put out my hands and blocked them off, shaking my head. "I can't." She growled at me and stomped on in the ground. "BUNNY. HERE. NOW." I turned around to see (Y/n) in a defensive stance, she was readying herself to fight.

"You have to stop!" I looked at (Y/n), suddenly I felt a strong, inky arm around me. "She has Bunny!" I was terrified, suddenly I felt myself almost flying. She had jumped onto the roof of the alleyway and was running.

| After 17 minutes of running |

We had arrived at her house and I felt her collapse. I quickly searched her for any possible wounds or scratches.
She returned to her normal self, and I found a scratch on her knee.

"They made you trip..." My heart sunk, I let that happen. I put a bandage on her scratch and put her on the bed.

I lifted her hair away from her face and kissed her forehead.

"Sorry... Idiot..."