Dust! Sans x Innocent!Shy!Reader x Horror! Sans (Part one)

"Oh, miss (Y/n)?" I looked up from my book to see Mr. Gaster looking at me. "Y-yes...?" He smiled sweetly at me and put his 'hands' together. "You're my best and most obedient student, would you please take these books down to the principal's office?" I closed my book an put it to the side and nodded. "Ah, great!" He clapped once and put a whole stack of thick books on my counter.

"... T-that's a lot of books..." I remembered my busy schedule, I had class in about 5 minutes. "Don't worry! I'll write an excuse note for you." He smiled and walked out of the classroom, leaving the door open for me to leave. I sighed and picked up the books, they were surprisingly heavy. I walked out the door and began making my way to the principal's office, I almost slipped a few times and my arms were getting sore.

Finally, I reached the door and just as I tried opening the door the books fell, me with it. "Ouch..." I looked at my now scraped knee, it was bleeding.

Just I got up the door quickly opened, it was miss. Muffet. "Oh, dearie~ Did you fall? You need to train your balance some more!" She said half-laughing, she was very sweet, this wasn't the first time she'd seen me fall.

"Let me help you with those books dearie~" She said picking the books up like nothing, I wish I had six arms. She giggled and helped me up with one of her unoccupied arms, she invited me into the office.

"You can take some spider donuts and some spider cider!~" I smiled gratefully and accepted her offer. It was first when she sat down, I had noticed two guys sitting in front of her desk. 'Wait a minute... Did they hear me fall too?! That's so embarrassing...' I felt my face heat up and I quickly grabbed some snacks and I was headed towards the door. "Oh, hold up dearie! Come here for a moment please?" I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around. "Y-yes...?" I was so close to the door, now I have to be in the room with two witnesses of my clumsiness. I walked over to her and she patted the seat next to her, so I sat down trying not to make eye contact with the two guys sitting over for me.

"See this girl is a great example, she has good grades, keeps a low profile, doesn't fight, stays quiet and focused all through class. You should look up to her!" The focus was now completely on me, my face was burning, and I hid my face with my bangs. 'This is not happening...' I could feel her smiling at me and then them, clapping her hands she giggled. "Then it's settled! Boys you will now have the same classes as dearie (Y/n) over here! You must follow her due school time and please try to behave around her."

I could feel my stomach drop and I became pale, my eyes had never been so wide before. "No way! I'm not gonna follow some loser around and act all 'sweet' and stuff! She's hella clumsy too! There's no way in he---" A slap could be heard, Miss. Muffet had slapped him with a newspaper. "I didn't ask. It's an order you two."

'Oh god...'