Dust! Sans x Innocent!Shy!Reader x Horror! Sans (Part 2)

"Mom... I don't feel so good..." My mom looked at me and sighed and walked over to me, putting her hand to my forehead. "You're not warm at all honey, why won't you go to school today?" I looked at her with a frown. "Miss. Muffet has ordered two guys at my school to follow me around school all day, in hopes of them acting like me..." My mother chuckled and patted my head. "Oh, sweetie it's not that bad... You'll be a good influence for them, and besides, you need friends!" I looked down, I didn't need friends, I've done quite well without them...

"Okay..."

"Love you mom..." I gave my mom a kiss before getting out of the car. I began walking to the school entrance when I felt a presence right next to me. "...?" I looked at them to see it was one of the guys Muffet had ordered to follow me around. They caught me staring and I quickly looked away. 'How embarrassing...' I heard a 'tch' come from him. "It was obvious that you were looking at me." I flinched at his harsh tone. "Hey--- Woah, what's with the tension here?" I stayed quiet and so did the boy who had snapped at me.

"You're (Y/n) (L/n) right? I'm Dust and that thing over there is Horror." 'Horror' snapped his head to look at Dust, growling he said: "What the fuck did you just say to me you little shit...?!" Dust smirked and leaned over my head to glare at Horror. "You heard me or are you deaf as well?!" Horror leaned in over me as well and their foreheads touched.

You could feel the tension between them grow and the insults grew worse, worst of all... I was caught in between their fight. I began tearing up as the insults grew worse, I had many of the symptoms of social anxiety, and the fight wasn't helping it.

I quietly began sobbing and I could feel my body shaking, it's even worse than I imagined.

"(Y-(Y/n)...? Are you crying...?" I covered up my face with my hands and shook my head. Then suddenly I felt a boney hand grabbing mine harshly. "Holy fuck, she's actually crying!---" Horror laughed hysterically at me. "What a fucking crybaby! Ahahaha!" I felt myself shaking with anger and embarrassment and I did what I always did...

I ran.